Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Gold Coast~ Playgroups

Where was everyone today??? There was a group of Mums there but no one was wearing pink so I didn't go and ask if they were you guys.

Oh well, at least I finished my Chrissie shopping!

Hi Rachel, I am so sorry about not being able to make it today. A friend of mine came over and didnt leave until 3. Shaz said she was there with her sister?? What a shame We will have to meet up again soon?

There was a big group of mums, I huddled in with some of them, I didn't know who they were. But Faith got to play with all the kids big and small.... perhaps next time we go somewhere less busy....

rachel, did you wear pink?

No, I was the big pregnant one in the white top! What did you wear?

Maybe we can go to that park in pac pines that you mentioned before? Id prefer it not to be a wednesday because my little man goes to day care on that day and I would hate him to miss out.

I was in pink! With a bit of white. And I had two others girls with me (both my sisters) and Faith was wearing red walking about.

The park? That might work a bit better. Although the schools hols are coming up so there may be more kids there.... we could use balloons there though.

Anyday is good for me although DD goes to Kindy on a Thurs and Fri. How about a Tuesday?

Maybe if we went to the park early, say 9 (eek!) then it wouldn't be so busy?

Hey Rach, that sounds like a good idea. Tuesdays are good for me! Oooh your online...have you set up msn yet?

No, there was a reason DH didn't want to, I think it's because we've got Broadband and people were forever sending messages and thinking we were rude if we ignored them! Also we had alot of our friends who are travelling staying with us and got randem people popping up all the time!

Shall we do it next Tuesday then? Which park? Fingers crossed i'll have another one by then!

I dont think I can make it at 9, DD has swimming lessons all week at 8.30
    I might go and take a drive along Pac Pines BLVD or whatever its called this afternoon with DH and find out where the park is and what its got. The last time we drove through there we were searching for Xmas lights.

Will report back... lol.

Went for the drive today....

There is a pretty nice park on Pacific Pines BLVD, its got a shade cover and a parking area beside it. I don't know what street it is near. Hold maybe I will go get the yellow pages with the map (excuse the running commentary)
    Its near Glade Drive. If you look in your phone books (sounding like a teacher now) there is a little park symbol near the entry to Glade Drive. There is a little parking area just off Glade Drive a bit.

It may be a bit hard for me to get up there on Tuesday.... I can make it there on Friday. Or indeed any day after Thursday.... but anyway the park is quite nice.

(commentary and teacher ended)

I do go on, don't I?

Cool, I can do Friday but only with DS as DD is at Kindy. What time and where?

Hi guys...I cant make it Friday...its my birthday! YAY. No idea what DH has planned (prob nothing) but there is always wishful thinking! LOL.

I don't mind as after Thursday DH is on hols from work for a week and a bit, so I can basically go anywhere. I know we plan on going to Abrakadazzle at Southport as well during that time, dunno when.
    I don't mind where or when, what sort of times suit you guys? And if not Friday, like if we all wanna get together, another day? Saturdays? I don't know.

Saturday is good for me

Hey guys,
    Well i haven't posted anything here or been involved in trying to organise anything for ages.
    I feel like a big,fat,lazy, pregnant person atm & haven't been bothered to do anything really.
    Anyway hopefully this lazziness ends soon(prob not till bubby is born,knowing my luck!) & i can catch up with u all
    Merry Christmas to everyone !! Rachel, good luck with the remainder of ur pgnot long now!

Oops, sorry. Can't do Sat now. We're going to a BBQ at friends. How about the following week?

Saturday is that the 30th? I don't know the date, oh well. But yeah, that could work out. Do you mean still at the same park in Pac Pines?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast