Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Coast~ Playgroups

Dee dee Guest

Hiya,

Friday sounds good with me! My bub normally has a morning sleep, but we can meet whenever are well. Sounds good!

Hey, I will be at Smileez from about 9.30am on Friday, and will probably stay there until after lunch, maybe later depends on DD's mood that day. I just like being out. So, turn up whenever hey.

Great...will see everyone there!

Dee dee Guest

Hiya,
    My bub's been a little tired these last couple of days, don't know if I should take him out during his nap time. I really want to make it, but will play the morning by ear. Hopefully see you all then

Hi girls,
    I wont be able to see anyone for a while. We seem to have Gastro going through our family and poor little Sammy has been hospitalised twice from it and is still vomiting....(been going since sunday) So.....we will keep our distance so none of your little bubs get sick. Its a horrible thing to go through...Have fun if you meet up!

Hi everyone!
    WOuld anyone like to meet up on Tuesday at the park in Pacific Pines? Or if someone knows anywhere a bit more enclosed that would be good.

Which park at Pacific Pines? I live nearby.

There is a really big one near the PP Tavern it has a pond and a few different play areas. It's not fenced though and DS will prob want to run all over the place so might be better to go somewhere else?

Hi girls,

I am off to Hong Kong on Monday, so will miss out on seeing you guys for a couple of weeks. Hopefully catch up when I get back

Wow, lucky you! Have a great time - enjoy the shopping!

Manz Guest

Default Close by

Hi Tammy
    I am in Coomera, so not too far from you. I have a three year old girl who currently has no friends in her age group. I am 34 but feel younger!! Would you be interested in meeting up for a coffee/play date at some stage?

Mandy

Quote Originally Posted by tammy03 View Post
    I am also a yound 25yo mum of 1 3 year old boy on the northern end of the goldcoast in Ormeau. I have tried all those playgroups and they all seem 2 b older people and i guess i just don't fit in. It would b great to catch up with some other mums around my age.

Manz Guest

Default Pac Pines Park

Isn't there an enclosed baby/toddler part to that park?
    Tuesday is my DH's day off so we could both come. DD loves that park so we'd be keen.

Quote Originally Posted by rachelmason View Post
    There is a really big one near the PP Tavern it has a pond and a few different play areas. It's not fenced though and DS will prob want to run all over the place so might be better to go somewhere else?

I don't know where that park is exactly, but I'm sure I could find it. My DD just loves to play with other kids, so I'm interested! I live near Studio Village.

mum2two Guest

Smile Lisa

hi, this is my first time on here, so not to sure how to use this system yet. But i am 25 with 2 girls 5 & 2 yrs. Im hoping to meet others my age, I have lived on the coast for 5 years and have met a few people, its so hard to meet others my age with children, I also live in Pacific pines.

Ok, well how about meeting up at Pac Pines Park at 10? It shouldn't be too hot then. We could meet at the toddler area. What do you thinhk?

That sounds alright. I'll have to go check the place out this afternoon then.

So sorry everyone, I can't make it this morning. DH has decided to invite his boss over for a BBQ this afternoon only telling me now and the house is trashed! Have to stay home and do some serious house work

Sorry, If anyone can suggest another day i'll def be there.

Hey everyone,
    Im in Hong Kong! YAY Boys are absolutely exhausted but were pretty good on the flight. I cant even remember going to bed lastnight I was that tired! haha. It seems that most of you girls are in the coomera/pacific pines area, so im more than happy to meet up that way when I get back. Bailey is in depserate need for some friends!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast