Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Goldcoast Playgroups #2

Hey...
    My poor Seth is on antibiotics too, he was getting a little too chesty, I got it, but not as bad as him, my poor little man.
    Just waiting for my others to get it now!! Oh joy!
    Seth has to go to the childrens hospital in Bris next Tues as he has to go under general anaesthetic to get some work done on his back teeth...so, we wont be able to meet up anyway, hopefully, all will be well after, and we can get to another meet-up!!
    It would be great to see everyone again
    hope the scan went well Claire!
    Take care,
    Kel

Hey girls,
    We are on the mend here too. Boys still have a nasty cough but it seems to be easing.

My scan yesterday was fantastic!!! My little bubby was busy kicking and turning his/her head. When Bailey came in to see it, he kept saying, Silly Baby!!! haha. Im suprised he could actually see it. Anyway its a happy and healthy little baby. I just cant wait for my 18week scan to finally find out what im having.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone soon.

Eden has resnotted!!!!! and her cough is back and getting chesty. bahhhhhhhhh
    i put her in the bouncy this morning in the bathroom while i had a shower and the steam seemed to help a little. Poor little mite...
    Thats so cool that Bailey could see the bub and make him/her out...
    Im hanging out for a catch up with everyone so i hope we are all on the mend soon soon soon...
    Take care ladies and big sloppy raspberries to all the bubbas...

Ohh Claire, i'm glad the scan went well!! It always puts ur mind at ease when u see that little bubba wiggling around. I can't wait for ur 18 week scan either, i'm so excited to find out what it is ( i believe its a girl). I think i just missed u at kindy this morning.
    Kel, all the best for next tuesday with Seth's teeth, poor wee thing. Fingers crossed ur other kiddies don't get sick aswell.
    Poor little Eden I hope she gets better asap.
    I always feel so helpless when my kiddlets get sick.
    Anyways, i'm up for whatevers going on when everyones better.

Manda82 Guest

Hi Ladies, my name is Amanda, and I am 24, and I live near Robina. Looking for some new mums to hang with, but think my boys might be too old (Jess is 4.5 and Nick is 2 in a month).

Look forward to chatting with you all!

not too old.... all the girls in this group have mixed ages.... theres a couple of kids around that age and some new fresh ones and pregnant ladies... we are due for a meet up soon. Just waiting for everyone to stop being sick!!! Welcome and hope to meet you soon.

Gold Coast QLD moved here 2 years ago from Ireland

Hi Everyone and welcome Amanda i live in mudgeeraba not to far from you we have been metting up on tuesdays for coffee and a chat so hopefully everyone is feeling better this week and we can meet up.
    Aoife is nearly over the flu still has the cough it always takes ages to go.Is anyone doing anything nice for easter?

ill be eating chocolate and chocolates nice... hehehehehehe

Hey everyone and welcome Amanda!!

My boys are STIILLLLL coughing. It took Sam to the doctors on Wed and explained that Sam has had this cough for 5 weeks and she immediately got worried. She said if it doesnt clear up in a week she wants him to have a chest xray!!! Its just crazy I really hope my kids didnt make everyone sick. They just dont seem to be able to kick it, whatever it is. The doc said it is most likely Bronchilitis?? Fingers crossed they are on the mend soon and I hope everyone elses kiddies get better too.

Hi Everyone!
    Easter Bunny Is coming to our home this w/e because we are going camping next weekend, & It would be hard to keep the chocolate from melting...lol,
    Welcome Amanda!
    Oh, no, Its great that your boys are that bit older!
    Seth turns 4 in May, and It would be great for him to have some kids his age to interact with...And bring him out of his shyness!
    We've been here on the g/c since he was 2 but, he hasnt really had any other kids to play with, And he's really shy, so, Thats great! Hope to meet you soon!
    Claire, your poor boys, ((hugs)) Hope they get better soon...
    Bernie, great to hear Aoife is getting better!
    Gill, hope Edens feeling better too...
    To everyone else!
    Have a great weekend,

Manda82 Guest

Thanks for the warm wlecome, you all seem like lovely mummies.

My eldest Jess loves other kids of any age. Babies he will sit down and read to, and bigger kids he loves also! So does Nick, he is shy at first but then comes alright!

Cant wait for a meet up, I might have to host one at my place one day lol...

We are having an easter egg hunt and bbq easter day at my mums, DH is working all the other days though

Hey Manda,
    Welcome always nice to see a new face.

My little girl turns 2 in 2 months, so pretty much the same age as ur youngest. I also have a teeny(well not so teeny, he's a big boy) bubba, Bodhi, who is almost 5 weeks now.

I look forward to meeting u when everyone gets better & we can get together.

Bernie, good to hear Aoife is on the mend Those coughs always take ages to go.

Claire, poor little sammy has Bailey got it aswell now? I hope they get better asap *hugs*. How r u feeling? Getting over the M/S?

take care everyone xoxo

Hey everyone!!
    Well we are on the mend today! YAY!!! Ive hardly heard Sam cough at all and no boogas! WOOOHOOO. Bailey is fine too...so I guess we can do something on Tuesday! YAY. I need some sanity back in my life. What is everyone keen on doing??

Oh and for me...MS is all but gone! I get the occasional wave but at least I feel human again. Well...apart from the fact that I am sitting here eating olives out of a jar! Whats with that! lol.

oh so good to hear Claire.. oh and i ate heaps of olives when pg with Olivia ( maybe a girl thing!!! )

oh and although i never thought i would.. i am going to try cloth nappies so Gill if you are up to it maybe i could visit and you can teach me a thing or two! I have just ordered some Baby beehinds..
    Last edited by ~Flossie~; April 1st, 2007 at 04:49 PM.

go Anna!!!!!!!! i gave Claire an early pregnancy pressie of washable nappy liners so she has to go the cloth!!! yes come visit and we'll talk nappies and other exciting topics. hehehehe... i am a huge fan of the bum genius', but thats what we'll have to talk about....
    Paul, hubby, calls eden a power ****er as shes such a heavy wetter....
    We are still a little blocked up and miserable, Angel Claire dropped off her humidifier today so hopefully that helps...
    if it does we're up for coffee on Tues...

New thread time HERE

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910