Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Goldcoast Playgroups #2

Wow...within half an hour you wouldnt of even known It had been raining!
    Looks like today will be a lovely day after all, bummer Im feeling unwell, Seth would of enjoyed feeding the ducks.
    Have a nice day

Anna, I didn't get your email. I think I know where it is though.

If anyone wants to email me can you do it at [email protected]

Ta, I never check my hotmail one but I will now

Hey girls,
    I wont be able to go tommorrow, Sam is really sick with that cold that seems to be going around and Bailey looks like he is coming down with it too which is a bugger!! Fingers crossed my preg hormones keep my immune system up. Has anyone elses child got a really bad cough? Sam is constantly coughing and it keeps him up all night. Poor little man.
    Anyway, for those who are going tommorrow, have fun and I hope everyone is better soon.

Gold Coast QLD moved here 2 years ago from Ireland

Hi everyone hope you all had a good day on tuesday .Aoife is a lot better today she didnt have a cough just a head cold. I wont be going tommorrow i have a sore throat and feel like im getting this cold.Claire hope your boys get over there colds soon.have good time everyone chat soon

Hey Everyone.
    Unfortunately we wont be there tomorrow either, I still feel a little unwell, sniffles and night sweats.
    Seth has started coughing now, and having a bit of a temp, And I bet by the end of the week, my other two and Paul have it too, lol... So, for those who dont yet have it, Id hate to pass it on.

Have fun tomorrow guys,

Hope everyone gets better soon
    xox

i have emailed Amy & Mel my address for tomorrow.. So far i think only Rachel can make it..

I hope that everyone gets better soon.. every one seems to be so sick.. hugs.. hopefully we can catch up next week

I'll be there!

I'd love to come too, but unfortunately we have Jeremy's immunisations in the morning! Not looking forward to that! Hopefully next time!

good luck with Jeremys needles today Bridget..

yeh we're out too... my cough is heading to my chest , i never just get a cold always goes to bronchitis!!! Little eden has got a little cough and runny nose, poor little bubba lou... makes her so cranky if i dont get her to sleep straight away... Hope everyone is feeling better soon. Feels like this week for us has been a complete write off....take care lovey's...

Hey girls!! How is everyone feeling??? My boys are recovering and I had my first full nights sleep in about a week lastnight. It was sooo nice!
    I wont be able to make tuesday (if we are doing something). I have my scan in the morning and then my mum is home later in the day. She finally sold her house so we have about 3.5 weeks to get it packed up and find her somewhere to live. Talk about stressful!!!!. I cant imagine packing up this house.

Anyway I hope everyone feels better soon and those little babies recover. Talk to you all soon. xoxox

Hi girls just wanted to check in and say hi, Hi!
    Studying hard, I have a huge workload, but I promise to stick my head in too see when the next meet up is. On the count down til DH is home again, 9 days and counting. I have three assignments to hand in before then :eek:
    Hope those that have been ill are on the mend, hello to all, welcome new ppl. and hello to the brand new bubs.
    Well I have better go get dinner on and get back to it.

Looking forward to a meet up - haven't met a lot of you. I am dying for some chocolate cake though, I tell you that much....

is everyone heading to the library tomorrow??

Gold Coast QLD moved here 2 years ago from Ireland

Hi Everyone Aoife still has the flu real bad had to take her to the doctor twice this week she was having problems breathing so now she is on antibotics myself and will have it too.So we wont be going in the morning dont want anyone catching this flu .Hope we can meet up soon getting fed up being stuck in the house all week.Have a good day see ya all soon

no library for us... my mums flying in form Canberra today...
    after this week tho i want to get into something a bit more regular with you guys...
    hope Aoife's flu and you Bernie get better soon... and everyone else too.
    Study hard Dee, be good to see you soon, Have fun when hubby is home wink wink nudge nudge.
    Hey Amy how is ur little man?
    Good luck with your scan today Claire bear, how exciting!!!
    xoox

Morning everyone,

Elly and i have had a flu as well, thank goodness its over with, i think i got it worse than Elly which is good.

Hope everyone is feeling better from last week.

Think today we are going to go shopping as Elly no longer fits into her long limbed pj's and its starting to get a little cooler! How exciting. I havent been able to put Elly into any wondersuits really since she has been born. She looks so cute and cuddly in them, just like a little bunny!!

Have fun this week and if we are doing anything could Rach, Anna or Bernie (whoever has my no) txt me, because i dont have broadband .

No library for me either. I just feel like being lazy today & sitting around in my pj's.
    Bodhi is doing awesomly Gill He is getting so big so fast, i can't belive it when i look at him sometimes. He has been smiling at me for the last few days which is the most precious thing to see.
    Have fun with hubby Dee!lol
    Anyway see u all again soon

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast