Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Goldcoast Playgroups #3

Default Goldcoast Playgroups #3

Continuing on from HERE

so who is free for a catch up tomorrow.. Is everyone feeling better??

i think im feeling as good as i can... Eden just seems blocked up at night so im up for coffee after the library...

Gold Coast QLD moved here 2 years ago from Ireland

Hi all
    Good to hear your feeling better Gill and little Eden Aoife and i are back on track too thank god ...we will be there tommorrow after the library .So see yous then

ok, so meeting at mcdonalds again? see you all then xoxo

Hey girls.
    I am so sorry I couldnt make it this morning. Mum is frantically trying to find a new house and planning to move asap. We finally found one down at Salt in Kingscliff right on the beach! I am sooooo excited.Its such a shame that summer is leaving us because it would have been awesome to spend summer down there. Hopefully they keep it for 6 months!. Anyway she should get the keys on thursday so we will be moving over the next week or so. Dad is still overseas so I have to help her as much as I can. I would still love to catch up soon though!! My boys definitely need some 'kid' time.

I hope everyone is better or on the road to recovery. What a horrible few weeks it has been. Catch up sooon!!

I meant to say, hopefully she keeps it for 12 months!! haha....bring on next summer!! I want a tan!

hey Claire you know how you were eating olives out of the jar the other day... i keep meaning to say to you, i never had cravings when i was preg, but breast feeding i am doing some mighty weird eating... this morning for breakfast i had a bowl of blanched asparagus and two pieces of marble chocolate? whats up with that?
    and i threw up three times last week, mon/thu and fri from eating something that didnt agree with me? Bizarrio.
    xoox

Maybe you are up the duff!! lol

Bernie

Is it ok if we pop over tomorrow..then i can lend you the cake cook book

thanks anna

Hi Anna thats cool 10.30 or 11.00 am ok ?
    Last edited by bernie143; April 4th, 2007 at 01:21 PM.

wonderful... ill be there !

Up the duff. lol Mummabear I was going to say the same thing.
    We've been sick in this house too, Nathan is still a snot bag but colour is clearing so woohoo, on the mend.
    Amanda your Jesse and my Allanah were born on the same day. 22/10/02.
    Glad to see everyone one the mend.
    Amy I haven't even meet Bohdi yet.
    Assignment due tomorrow and I have procrastinated much of this say away, it's almost like I'm rebelling against myself, lol. Well s'pose I'd better go cook dinner and get these kids fed and bathed read and into bed. Then I'll do a midnight run to get this assignment finished. Ggrrrrrr, .....I don't want to (dee throws her head back, stomps and sulks out of the room)
    Bye girls, lol

Hi Everyone!
    Its so good to hear that everyone Is getting much better!
    We are good too, We took Seth up to the RCH in Bris yesterday They were tossing up wether to go ahead with doing his teeth because he was still wasnt 100% from having his cold, but we went ahead with it anyways....So, He has 2 crowns, they done some carpel tunnel and sealed the other back teeth of his, so he has no further complications...yay!!! So glad its all over! He was so good, didnt even cry, I did though! Typical of me though lol, I hate seeing my kids like that!
    I have my other 2 kidlets for the holidays after this week, so, I might get to a meet after the hols!
    Take care...

~Wishing Everybody A Wonderful Easter~

Bernie, olivia has really green snot!! TMI

ill drop the book off and not come in.. you need to start reseaching the cake!

Hi Anna dont worry about bringing the cook book over if olivia not well i can get it off you the next meet up still have plenty of time to start ideas for cake. Hi Kel thats a lot of work poor little seith got done on his teeth hope he is ok .I had to so a cpr course last night with st johns ambulance going back to work so needed to refresh .Dont know what ill be like i might miss Aoife to much so only gonna do one to two days a week to start with.Taken Aoife to on sunday to see the easter bunny in robina shopping centre

Hi Anna dont worry about bringing the cook book over if olivia not well i can get it off you the next meet up still have plenty of time to start ideas for cake. Hi Kel thats a lot of work poor little seith got done on his teeth hope he is ok .I had to a cpr course last night with st johns ambulance going back to work so needed to refresh .Dont know what ill be like i might miss Aoife to much so only gonna do one to two days a week to start with.Taken Aoife on saturday to see the easter bunny in robina shopping centre.Whats everyone doing for easter?
    Last edited by bernie143; April 5th, 2007 at 12:37 PM.

Kel- big hugs to Seth and u.
    Little Eden woke up with conjuctivitis this morn and runny nose, im head coldy again and Paul is being such a boy and absolutely dying of the flu.. keeps telling me he's touch and go
    xoox

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast