Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Goldcoast Playgroups #2

hi people...
    been so hectic lately...
    Byron was ok... too touristy these days, not the place i fell in love with ten years ago at all!!! my sister got her tongue pierced, god she carried on like a teenage girl... so funny.
    eden spent three hours asleep in her hug a bub carrier, had a quik bit of booby in the park and then we left... she could have been in thailand for all she knew. So no boogie board or beach for her...
    My dad left today, was so lovely having him here, i miss him sooooooooooooo much.
    We bought a new fridge today so i just cleaned out the old one and under it. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how does some of that stuff get there, the puppies had a ball eating the bits and pieces.. now i just wait for one of them to spew it all up. lucky me!!!
    i'm not coming to library tomorrow... having a day in, after the last week ive had and the heat Eden and i need a day of no getting in and out of the car....
    i want to meet the newbies and see everyone else, so im in for what evers happening next.
    sorry ive not been chatty, big hugs to everyone.
    xoox

Hey Gill.. we are meeting up at Bernies on Thursday if you are interesed

hope all is well

xoxo Anna

ta Anna, do u prefer Anna or Annie? i'll try my bestest to be there... are we doing food?
    xoox

o yeh, and my addy is [email protected]

Hi girls,

For anyone who is coming to Maccas the address is Hinkler Drive Nerang, next door to Toyota. It runs adjacent to the highway.

BRIDGET i love Burleigh, i went for a jog there this morning @ 530. So if your keen for a jog anytime (dont worry im very slow), i usually try and get down there in the mornings on a Tues. But Elly also loves a walk in the arvo, so we could meet in the arvo. If anyone else wants to come, more the merrier. DH and I have been getting down there on a Sunday arvo for a power walk then a coffee after, its soooo beautiful.

See you all this morning!

Mel - I'd love to do a walk in the arvo! I'm not much of a morning person!

I am hoping to be able to make it this morning! Jeremy is quite happy at the moment!

Hmmm, I spoke too soon! He's decided to crack the poops!
    Last edited by Bridget_A; March 13th, 2007 at 09:38 AM.

thanks bernie i got ur message... im going to try my best this morning to get there. what should i bring?

Gold Coast QLD moved here 2 years ago from Ireland

Hi Gill
    I have cheese on crackers and pizza bread and a few jelly baby lollys for the kids.i m not sure what anyone else is bringing .see you later ring me if you need directions

Hey there!

I was just wondering what everyone would think about having a big family bbq one sunday? Just so our hubbys/partners can all meet etc and all the kids can have a big play in a park. I was thinking bring your own meat and maybe a salad for everyone to share?
    Let me know what you all think.

just back from the gym.. shower and i am coming over Bernie! See you soon

I just bought some donuts for the kids and some pastry tarts for us..

A bbq sounds good, Claire. Might be a go.

good to see everyone this morning.. we are defn in for a sunday BBQ i would be good if we try and do it before Easter??

If anyone wants to meet up next Thursday at my house more than welcome and then Olivia can have another little play .. Rachel in the car she told me that Cassie is her new friend.! So cute..

A BBQ on a Sunday would be great! Not sure if I could make my husband come, but Jeremy & I would be in!

This Sunday we can't do, we can the following though x

It was great to meet everyone this morning, and all the beautiful babies !!!
    It would be nice for Seth to meet Bailey, Claire!
    If Bailey is out going, maybe he may be able to bring Seth out of his shell??
    He's always been that way...But Im kinda the same too...
    BBQ sounds great, Sometimes Its hard with the older kids with sporting events and friends on w/e ...etc, But, will definately try to make it!

I'm up for a bbq! I'm sure i can get Leon off his bum to come along aswell( he knows who's boss! lol). Just depends on when. We will be going away at the end of this month for a few weeks.
    Was great to see everyone again this morning

barby sounds great... maybe if its closer to easter by the time we get organised we could do easter egg hunt for the kids? i mean i'd have to help Eden of course.hehehe. anyway just a thought.
    great to see everyone this morning. next thurs sounds good Anna.
    Bailey will def get Seth alive and happening, not sure if he'll share Cassie tho, lol, he lurves her.

Hey girls,
    Just letting you know that I took the boys to suss out the botanical gardens today and they are fantastic. We fed the duck, geese, swans and various other water birds and even saw a few eels! Bailey calls them water snakes! haha. There is a great kids play area and some really nice spots under the trees to sit and relax. I saw one bbq so I dont know how busy it will get on weekends, but I guess if someone got there early we could use it when we have our bbq. Is everyone keen to do that next tuesday? I can post some directions on here but if you go to whereis.com, its called Rosser Park and its on Ashmore Rd just passed the Royal Pines.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast