Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Goldcoast Playgroups #4

Catherine- a chihuhua x foxy and a mini foxy... check out my fotos , i think there's some in there.
    ok so im in for tues- can someone give me a meeting spot caz ive never been there. Soz Bernie but im gonna go visit my friends bubba on wed, but i will bake some yummy banana bread for the pool. Im gonna go to the pool on thurs ladies, if any one else wants to come.
    Amygirl- was it good anyway? we are going to take eden to Blues on Broadbeach may 18-20. music is so good for babies and kids and Pualie loves blues, i'm really looking forward to her reaction to live music....
    Annie lou- i love those markets, you can take pets there and everything. And they have REAL italian bread, i lurve bread.... they/ve got so many yummy things there. I got my baby legs from the american original site. even with the exchange rate they were cheaper than trying to find them somewhere in australia.

p.s. Claire bear had been helping mummies deliver babies all weekend so shes gonna be one tired mumma. hope you're resting Claire!!!!

Last edited by Edensmumma; May 6th, 2007 at 07:44 PM. Reason: forgot sumfink

Hey Girls!

I'm sorry I haven't been able to make any more meet ups It's pretty hard with work.

If you ever have an arvo meeting (or even just lunch - say 12.30 onwards) I'll be there!

Hope to catch up with you all soon!

Oh, and Amy - WOW Bohdi sure is healthy! Jeremy's nearly 15 weeks, and he's not quite 6kgs!!!

i just checked my diary and i have Alexanders 6 months needles ( better late than never!) at 9.30 so ill be a bit late..

xoxox

Hey girls,
    Im here finally!! 6hrs sleep in two days...WOW. I had a lady who I didnt know contact me on Friday evening in labour saying she desperately wanted a Doula. So off I trotted up to brisbane for that one and didnt get home until 7.30 the next night! ZOMBIE!!! Then ofcourse my other client decided she wanted to go into labour too haha. She went into labour at 3.30am yesterday morning so off I went to brisbane again hehe. I got home about 8.30 lastnight and fell into bed....totally exhuasted but the adrenalin still running. What an experience!. Thankfully we got two gorgeous bubs and two healthy happy mums.

I am definitely up for Tuesday. Are we meeting at 10? Gill when you drive in to Rosser Park, its a one way street so you just follow it around the park until you see us. I think near the bbqs is nice so the kids can feed the ducks etc.

AmyGirl, I found the best thing with TT for #2's is to be incredibly patient. Its all you can do unfortunately. They will do it when they are ready and not before. My little man was doing #1's for quite a while before he did number 2's, but he did it on his own in his own time One day he just thought, oh I might hop on the toilet to do this and he did. Time to get the camera out! haha. I actually found that getting one of those toilet seats with the steps really helpful.

Catherine, it must be great to have hubby home for the week. Look forward to catching up with you soon.

Yep scan is on Friday! soooooooo cant wait. Im really starting to feel baby move now. I just hope it doesnt have its legs crossed this time. Cheeky little thing...

Anyway I better go and have a shower and wake up a little!!.

See you all tommorrow....are we bringing food??

CatherineL Guest

Mummabear - Whoa.. what a weekend! Yes it is lovely having Daniel home - he heads back to work Wednesday this week, but least he was home for the weekend BTW - i have my fingers crossed for you for a girl! I'm not sure if i already mentioned.. but we have ALREADY (which is pretty unbelievable) been told that we are having a girl (really wanted a boy )... I keep dreaming that it really is a boy, he just has a really little willy!

Edensmumma - your puppies are very cute.. and how gorgeous was your tummy during pregnancy!

Have fun on Tuesday ladies... O actually, i was just wondering - is anyone going to footy tonight? I've never been and Danny's trying to drag me along... whether doesn't look good atm.

Hi, i'm on the Gold Coast too and am wondering about playgroups, where do you all meet and such?

Catherine- they are so cute, when they are not eating the house, yesterday while we were out the wedding album got the corner chewed off!!! Paulie would love to go to the footy, but we arent...
    Taralee- we are meeting tomorrow at rosser park at 10am... we have no set meet ups as such. I dont think any of us are that organsied LOL... u should come, i'd love to hear about ur little Evie's birth.
    Annie lou- good luck with Alex's needles
    Claire- i hope u are having a restful day.
    ok i must go shower, im wearing wee and coffee and rusk dribble- so hot right now!!!!
    toodles poodles

Hi Everyone!
    Really hope It doesnt rain in the morning like it did this morning..
    It'd be great to see everyone again, So long since I was at the last meet

wow Claire...Sounds like your w/e was very full! And fingers crossed bub doesnt have his/her legs crossed at the next u/s...my last two did that!
    aww, I so love babies!
    well, Paul and I have spoken...And he has said that maybe we could try for our number 4 @ the end of the year!
    Im so excited, As I know It was a really hard decision for him as he wasnt too keen to on another...WOOHOO

well, anyways see you all in the morning with my 4 yr old 'big baby' lol
    Kel
    xox

Hey All,

Well i just got back from my mummies house down near Ballina & what a tyring drive that is! Bodhi almost slept the whole night through lastnight WOOHOO!! Only woke up at 11:30pm & 4:30am. I really hope this is going to be a regular thing. Miss Mya slept with nanna & of course hogged the whole bed all night LOL so nanna was a bit tired this morning ehehe.

Bridget- LOL, yesum he is a healthy boyloves his booby thats for sure

Anna- Good luck with Mr A's needles. I hate it so much, poor wee things

Gill- What time r u going o the pool on thursday? I can come around 12-1

Taralee- Welcome always lovely to meet another coast dweller. Where abouts on the coast do live? What a pretty name little Evie Jane has

Claire- U pooooor thing u must be buggered (((hugs))) make sure u rest up!!!

Kel- ohhhhh Kel, i'm so happy for u that u may be trying for anothercongrats!! Will be great to catch up with u again

Gold Coast QLD moved here 2 years ago from Ireland

Welcome Taralee Catherine and Amygirl Hope to meet all the new comers soon Congrates Kel im hoping to try for another baby at the end of the year too how cool would it be if we where pregnant the same time.Hi there Bridget its good to hear from you again hope to see you soon.Amy i just got back from Tweed Heads how bad was the traffic .Anna hope to see you tommrow will bring your book.Gill does Eden like hats i have heaps and heaps Aoife wont wear any of them.Mel are you going tomorrow ?see everyone then xoxo

Bernie, Eden lurves hats...she loves accessories(or is that me?) that would be handy...
    She's growing so fast... trying so hard to get her knees under her when she's on her tummy...
    Amy- yeh i was gonna get there around 11 and stay for 2 or 3 hours so u should come.
    how exciting Bernie and Kel, i wanna another bub and i'd love to be preg but i have to have will power and wait, plus i doubt i'd fall preggy at the mo any way.
    Last edited by Edensmumma; May 7th, 2007 at 04:17 PM.

Hi girls

Have talking to Rachel via SMS and she will be coming tomorrow aswell.. So look out for her!

Do we have a wet weather plan?? my house is available but everyone would have to come to upper coomera!

its raining now, oooo i love rain... forecast says showers tomorrow. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. id love to play at ur house Annie lou if its raining...perhaps i could sneak off to a quiet corner and fondle all ur MCN? is it tomorrow for alex's needles?

yep, alexs needles at 9.30.. !!! il give himn some boobie to make him all better

booby makes the world go round

Hi Ladies,

Welcome Taralee, how beautiful is your bubba, she is just gorgeous!! We were going to meet at Rosser Park today but at this very moment it is raining (bout time)!!
    Anna- Are you offering your house or should be meet at Kels playhouse or something??

Taralee, we dont have a playgroup as such, just a lovely bunch of mums with gorgeous bubs and we all try to get together once every so often. We usually arrange it through the sight and we LURVE meeting new ladies, so wherever we meet today feel free to come down. The bubs are all ages as you can see with the profiles.
    Hi Bridget, you poor thing working so hard, we hope you catch up again soon.

crappy night here... more crappy than the usual 2 hourly feeds!!! thinking i mite just have a lazy home day in the rain. Sorry to be so boring ladies. Have a great meet up.
    xoox

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast