Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mothers/Playgroup Melb ~ Outer South Eastern Suburbs

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Yep, we're coming. I'll bring a sweet item.

I'll come if I can Mason has kinder in the afternoon at 12:30 so I'll just bring Angus. Trev has next Friday off so he can do the kinder run.

So it's Friday, what time and where? Can I come too?

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Of course you can Div. It's next Friday at Gemma's house. And we've decided on 11am to meet and stay on for lunch. We're all bringing something to have. Chicken, salad, bread and sweets have been chosen so far.

ETA: Gemma lives in Pakenham. I will e-mail you the address and directions.
    ETA2: I need your e-mail address, lol.

Wow you girls are organised! I sent my address and directions to Vanita so Iím sure you will all find it okay.

Lunch at 11am sounds like a great idea. I will supply tea and coffee and a garden salad. I am on the Tony Ferguson diet so only eat a shake and salad for lunch. Great idea for a chook and rolls.

Div you are more than welcome. It will good to see Ned as I donít think I have met him before.

Next Friday - is that the 11th? We should well and truly be health by then. Count us in. Vanita can you please email/PM me Gemma's address. Ta.

It will be great to see everyone, especially our preggy mummys

I would love to, but I cant figure out how to email/pm you.........Kate HELP!!!!!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

I'm not Kate, but I have taken care of it

Thank you Bec, there wasnt a pm thingy with the signature, and I am soooo computer illeterate, Kate usually solves the July girls probs so thats why I called for her, but if your a clever bunny to do it, I have to bow down and appreciate your smartness, lol
    Fank yew muchly.............

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Hehehehe, no probs Vanita. It was pretty easy atually so I'm not that clever. Rachel's e-mail is in her profile which you can get to by clicking on her username in one of her posts.

ETA: PMSL Kate, or should I call you Mrs Fixit?? I had to have a giggle too.

Gemma I hope I don't offend by asking, but can I please ask if anyone smokes inside, its just for Alana.

By the way I'll bring another chook, unless we would prefer some other type of meat, like ham or something like that.

Bec, and Kate, thats how I found your pm, was by clicking on your names, but I couldnt find Rachels that way ..... Obviously I have spac eyesight. LOL

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Ahhhhhh, but Rachel isn't a platinum member, that's why she doesn't have PM, I just send her an e-mail

Ahhh so thats what it was, it didnt jump out and bite me, so I couldnt figure it out, now I see!!!!! Thankyou I have now learnt my new thing for the day!!!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Welcome, glad I could help you with something

what about toys, Gemma do you have a tonne of toys or would you like us to each bring an item, that way your bub gets some new things to play with too?

I am so excited, nervous to meet everyone though, god, what will I wear, mor importantly what will Jacko wear?!?!?!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

I'm excited too, I hope we can make it a regular thing I think Gemma said she's got heaps of toys.

Yes we have heaps of toys so you don't have to bring any. Our rumpus room is Amy's playroom and at her 1st birthday party the kids had a great time playing with the toys.

Lara, we are the first to live in our house and no-one has ever smoked inside. DH and I do not smoke.

We have dogs but they will be outside. It is going to be a great day!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast