Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mothers/Playgroup Melb ~ Outer South Eastern Suburbs

Tigergirl1980 Guest

I'm not worried about the sickies, I think you should only not come if you don't think they will handle it well. As long as it's nothing major, a cold or sinffle is no biggie.

Rach, I don't mind if Blake has a cold and you should still come unless anyone else minds?

Kate - Our house is in the new UBD and I'm not sure about the latest Melway. It is really easy to find and if you get lost just give me a call.

Vanita - It's great that your DH is coming as mine will be home too.

Sam, how are you going?

Thanks everyone! I think I will still keep her home, its probably better for her anyway. If it wasn't for her having CF I don't think I would so over precautious.

I thought I would say, just for next time, that if anyone has a cold or there littlies, just let me know and then I can keep Alana home. I certainly don't mind. I find it easier to do it that way, than someone else doesn't miss out for just a little cold, that wouldn't cause anyone else any problems IYKWIM I hope that came across okay!LOL!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

I'm not fussy about my bread, so whatever is fine with me Kate I better look up tonight where I'm going too, I have no idea.

Lara, I don't mind keeping Blake home. TBH, I think I'll wait until the morning to see how he is, if that's not too late for you to make a decision about coming or not. I don't want Alana to miss out just because of Blake's cold when he's out there breathing - he can spread it to anyone, and possibly everyone.

Gemma I'm still coming unless there is an overnight development. I've got your number so I'll call you if I'm unable to make it

Tigergirl1980 Guest

11. Did you find it in your Melways Kate?

Tigergirl1980 Guest

I'm going through Berwick from my house and up the Princes Hwy I think it is. It's on my map but I kind of know most of the way anyway, Ben used to play cricket at Pakenham S.C so I've been to there a lot, so if you want to meet somewhere I'm happy to. If you have to go by right here you can just come to my place and we'll go from there. I do have to stop and grab my sweet on the way, but that's fine if it's fine with you.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Ahhhhh, okie dokie, see you there Good luck!

I wont make it til nearly 12, as Rianna has swimming at 11, but will see you when i get there!!!! ( dont have toooo much fun without me LOL)

Blake seems to be pretty good this morning. See you shortly girls. Gemma, I'm going to bring throw together a bit of a salad, and a bit of a dessert and bring a bottle of bubbly.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Well we had a great time Thanks everyone, can't wait until the next one!

Here here, thanks for hosting it Gemma, had a great time, look forward to doing it again, what say a fortnight?? Who's house next time???

Tigergirl1980 Guest

A fortnight is fine with me. Unfortunately I cannot offer the house we are currently in as we are already busting at the seams. Hopefully in October we'll move to a bigger place and everyone can come

We had great time too, thanks everyone and particularly Gemma and DH for having us. We'll look forward to the next one too.

Oooh, exciting for you to be moving Bec!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Yes I am most excited to be moving to a bigger place. We might even look a Pakenham

Thanks for hosting us all Gemma!

Great to see you all. Don't know if I'll make the next one but I'll have you all over once we get a bit settled after Calebs arrival.

Thanks for coming everyone and for bringing stuff for lunch.

We had a great time too and look forward to the next one.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast