Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mothers/Playgroup Melbourne ~ Outer South Eastern Suburbs

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Definitely a wonderful excuse not to come. Good luck with your big day, have you got everything organised? So looking forward to seeing all the pics

Is everything still looking ok for the 20th Vanita? I'll need to grab your address sometime if it is please!

yeah is still fine and dandy with me, DH is on a night, so will be hanging around until about 2 when he heads for bed ( though you probably have to leave to pick up viv from school about then.)
    look forward to it, hope you will all still be able to make it when it comes around to the day.
    I am not a msn'er so cant seem to email you ( dont know what to do, maybe if Kate sends it on...?)

Goodness knows what will happen between now and then, but so far so good. Blake's had a cold and it's gone again so hopefully he will stay healthy. I'll probably have to leave just after DH goes to bed. It will be lovely to see him again, and of course you and the littlies. Ooh and I'll have to drool over your fridge

Can I join your group girls?

Don't know if I'll be able to catch up every time but it would be good to get out every now and again!

*hugs*
    Cailin

Of course Cailin, the more the merrier,
    Ok here goes girls
    My place
    20th Nov
    10- 11 am start
    Lunch
    I will make a bok choy salad, and a homemade lasagne

we need bread, a hot chook, something sweet maybe???? and you .

I can do a slice or something nice and sweet if we come (I'll confirm either tomorrow or monday). Dunno if any of you guys remember about the artist that wanted to paint/photograph paris. Well her commission she's doing is due soon and she wants a piece with Paris in it. So we're planned to have photos on Monday but as it looks to be bad whether it might be best to change dates... (well that was a mouthful wasn't it!)

Anyway I'd love to catch up. I really need to get out I think I'm going stir crazy in my little hovel!

*hugs*
    Cailin

Can I come too....pwetty pwetty pwease??!!! I have a pressie for Ryley and Kelsey to share....I can bring anything you like....got plenty of champas stashee away for the wedding!!

We would love you to come Mel, but the champas might not get drunk, with Kate and Cailin Bf littlies, but bring some if you'd like a tipple..... : )

I'll be there. I'll make a salad - probably a yummy garden one with avocado, snow peas, tomatoes and stuff.

OK It's a Monday. Just thought I'd check that cause it will help me to remember.

Cai, I remember Paris' pictures. Hope you can make it to our little gathering!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Of course you are welcome Cai

We are still coming, and we will bring something sweet.

I'm sure I'll be there with my gang!
    Lara all the best for the big day
    Hope you can make it Cai!

I'll bring a caeser salad...looking forward to finally meeting you Cai.

Ok well she's coming today still, she said she'll do inside shots of her close up concentrating on something so this weather is perfect. And She wants to come again in an afternoon so I might try and squeeze it in for Friday that way I'll have monday free. So don't cross me off the list just yet LOL! I'll let you know by this afternoon

*hugs*
    Cailin

Hi,

Amy, DH and me will be there. Do you want me to do a plate of sandwiches for the kids? Amy has been eating egg/lettuce, ham/cheese, turkey/cranberry, chicken/avocado - I could do a mixture? Any requests? If not, I could bring a chook.

Just have to organise the day off work!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

The sandwiches sound great Gemma, Jonah would definitely be into those, so my vote is yes for the sangas

Yippee! Glad you can make it Gemma! Sandwiches for the kids sounds great. Thanks

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Just wondering girls if you mind if Tam comes along. She's got the day off that day and I was wanting to catch up with her as I won't be available for a little while soon with SIL, MIL and FIL being down soonish and getting ready to them to come etc, and thought it would be nice if she could come along too. So is that ok with everyone? She will only come if everyone says it's ok.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast