Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Mothers/Playgroup Melbourne ~ Outer South Eastern Suburbs

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Sorry I can't make it, we're pretty flat out with stuff up until Chrissy. Hope to see you all in the New Year, at MY place this time

Welcome back Lara, yes where are the piccies?

I can only make it on the Friday cause school breaks up and breaks up at 2.30pm on the Thursday. But don't play around me cause I may not even make the Friday!

I can make it either day next week, i will have an extra kid on the thursday but im sure he would love to have a play with all the kiddies (he is 2 1/2). I will just need the address etc so i can work out where the hell to go!

Thanks all!!! Katie thanks for the TXT message too! Hopefully I will have the photos. I have a few that others have taken, but not the professionals. It was a great day!

Thursday is good for me. Friday I work in the afternoons. Cindy Alana is over two so he will have one closer to his age.

By the looks of everyone Thursday is better?
    I won't have the boys as it's creche day for them so I'll be nice and realxed

Where is this north side park Gemma?

Have a lovely day everyone. Thursday doesn't suit us cause school finishes early and I just can't do that much running around. I'll catch up with you all in the new year!

Hyey ladies, if you have one after chrissy, i maybe able to come, if you dont mind a northsider crashing your playgroup!! :P

If there a train that runs down that way?? From where i am, its about an 1 1/2 drive, with taking the citylink LOL

I would love to meet you all (or actually get to talk to you properly Sammi!!)

Hi girls
    I am in Narre so I would love to join your group here. Unfortunatly I am flat out working up until xmas so I'll be sure to join you all in the new year.
    Sarah

Time for a new one HERE

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678