Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mothers/Playgroup ~ Outer S/E Suburbs Melbourne ~ December 2006

Kelly not 100% on the location yet. Gemma spoke of a really good park on the northside so maybe wait till she pops back in again.
    Simone I have got my hair in piggy tails. I was feeling a bit playful Go on and get brave and drive will you! Honestly it's not that bad after peak hour is finished.
    Cindy oh well guess the money is a good thing this time of year. Hope to see you next year then!
    Bec You're looking spunky in your new Av!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Thanks Sammi

Gee with all the people saying they will be coming to the next one, might not be enough room here, lol. We might be busting at the seams. If there's too many wanting to come maybe we should do an outing? Was it you Sammi or Gemma that suggested the plate painting? Maybe that would be a goer for our first outing for the year if the numbers are too big? What does everyone else think about that?

there is an indorr play cantre here at the gateway that looks okay for younger kids cos it doesn't get overload with boisterous biguns. I think it is quite cheap too cos it is a smaller independent one......just a thought

Tigergirl1980 Guest

There's one in Narre Warren too, I thought the plate painting would be fun though, Jonah is really into drawing and stuff atm, (he drew on the lounge the other day and on my shopping list today, lol, little bugger)

uh oh...hide the crayons!!!! You need to get some of those vanishing textas where the colour diappears after a few hours or something...saw them in Big W the other day!!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

It was pen actually. Luckily it's scotchguarded though and come off with no trouble. But he's defintely into drawing big time, not so much a few months ago but you cannot leave pens lying around, he will get them and find something to draw on. Actually he drew on the lounge accidentally, he was trying to draw on an envelope and watch t.v at the same time, small envelopes, t.v, pens, an almost 18 month old and an envelope don't mix very well.

That was me who suggested the plate painting at Robert Gordon.
    It might be a bit harder now seeing as all the little ones are mobile now to keep them entertained once the plates are done. It's really not a place for cheeky toddlers (or 3yo's for that matter!)
    Maybe plate first then we could go to the park afterward for a picnic.

Anyhoo what time are we going to meet at the park?

next year i would be quite happy to meet in a nice park, maybe take a picnic for our own kids or something. Money will be pretty tight after chrissy...

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Hmmmmm, you might be right Sammi, it might just be interesting enough to keep the entertained?? We could give it a shot though and then yeah, a picnic would be good.

I was thinking that it would be towards the end of the month if that helps you Simone? But if you couldn't come to the plate painting if we decide to do that then maybe you could just come to the picnic?

That sounds good. Declan wouldn't sit still for the plate painting anyway, and Xander would prolly get abit bored by it. They are more the outdoors run around types, than sit and and play types!! Sometimes i pray for quiet children...

what time will we meet up and at what park

Wow you guys can chat! I will definalty be coming to meet you all in the new year.
    The play centre at Fountain Gate is pretty good. I don't mind where we meet as William is a little small for the play centre anyway, but it is a good place to escape the sun and the heat.

Just a thought about meeting tomorrow.

Because of the forecast of 35 and the smoke haze do you think we could meet at MonkeyG?
    What do you guys think?

i dont think i will be able to come tomorrow, both girls have tonsilitls, will let you know tomorrow

Whers monkeyg sammi...sounds fine to me...anywhere that doesn't have shops and the associated christmas bustle suits me good after battling the crowds today....yeesh

MonkeyG is off Bald Hill Rd, not far from the station.

Hmmm a quiet evening in here...wondering if anyone is going to make it now.

I'll check back in the morning.

I could never make it Sammi, sorry. I hope they all touch base with you and you have a great day. I didnt' know it was going to be 35 tomorrow - ouch that's hot!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast