Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Mothers/Playgroup ~ Outer S/E Suburbs Melbourne ~ December 2006

thanks for that, i will be there too

Except for Kate, are you all coming to my place afterwards ?? And do you want lunch???

Tigergirl1980 Guest

I will be coming still Vanita, we can do lunch, I will bring something.

I did include you Kate and if you google Robert Gordon you should be able to find it. And there's a full list of prices up towards the top of this page Kate.

The address is:

114 Mulcahy Road,
    Pakenham
    VIC 3810
    AUSTRALIA

I also asked about smocks. They supply aprons and the woman I have been corresponding with said that she can fit one on her 1 1/2 year old daughter if she ties it around twice and has it up under her armpits, lol. But she suggested that it might be best to bring smocks. I will be getting a smock as I know an apron probably won't be good enough for Jonah, lol.

Just wondering, depending on when the pick up will be, she said the things would be ready in the next week but I won't be here from the 6th until the 16th, would someone be kind enough to pick my stuff up if I leave the money with you?

How far is it from the train station to the plate painting place, and to Vanita's?? Just that my car has almost carked it this arvo,and i dont want to drive it too far... but im quite happy to train it down

If I had 2 car seats I would pick you up from the station, sorry! I'm not sure about the walk as I don't know Pakenham

Bec, seeing as I live in Pakky, am quite happy to pick everything up for you
    Simone its probably too far, as Robert Gordan Is right on th outskirts, and my place is about an hr walk ( or 5 min car drive ) and all up hill.

Thanks Sarah

Anyone??

Alana and I are definitely coming.

Simone, like Sarah I only have one car seat or I would be happy to pick you up.

Its cool, thanks for the thought Lara. Im trying to see about getting my tyres done tomorrow so i can just drive down...

Tigergirl1980 Guest

I was hoping you'd say that Vanita Thanks so much, you're a dear.

I wont be coming this time the only time i can get my tyres done this week is tomorrow morning at 10.30am, otherwise its another week...

Have a good day out girls!!

Simone the painting is for next Thursday, the 1st feb. Maybe you can still come?

Oh,i thought it was tomorrow!! I may still be able to come then!!

I could pick it up if you like Kate and drop it down when I come for the Sunday Market if you like......

Tigergirl1980 Guest

I'd be happy to get yours from V, Kate and then Jonah and I can take a trip down to see you. Him and Kelse can have a play date

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Kate- No worries, we've been meaning to make a date for ages, so I thought what better time?

Yeah no probs gorg. I thought its probably easiest if I pick up everyone that needs me too, and they can then pick up from me. KWIM???

sooo can you guys promise not to come to my house until 11??? I have to work the night before so I will be sleepy still when you get there, and since Dh is away at the fires I have to clean up a bit, and hopefully have an hr sleep. ( oh and be forgiving about my mess LOL)

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast