Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moving to the Sunshine Coast...

You might need to just do a search on the net, I don't really know much about occasional child care. Aricyn goes to a child care at Coolum one day a week whilst I work, and I found that one by doing a search of all child care and day care centres on the sunshine coast, and ringing them one by one to see if they had any vacancies. So, sorry, can't be too much help there!!!! However, if you can organise any interviews, whatever, that fall on a monday or tuesday, I'd be happy to watch Olivia for a few hours for you :-) I only work Wed - Fri, and I know its good to have a break from the kids sometimes!! :-)

oliviasmum Guest

hi Mel - that is so sweet of you - thanku for offering! I have an interview on thursday so i will try one of the babysitting agencies - i have found a few so will give one of them a buzz. We must catch up when i am up!

There are C & K occasional care centres at Nambour & Maroochydore - dunno anything about them though, I've just seen them when I'm out & about.

Olivia's mum - good luck with your interview!!!! :-) Let me know how you get on. :-)
    Malakili - where on the sunshine coast are you ?

Ailsa C Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Aricyn's Mum View Post
    Ailsa, I quizzed my DH (he is an architectural technician) and he said that the big developers up here on the coast usually have their own inhouse type of structure for those jobs. You could try just looking on seek (you could try east coast recruitment - they do a lot of office jobs on the coast but not sure if they go into construction?!?) and also on a website, my sunshine coast, it has an employment section on it too. HTH!!!!
    Thanks Mel - We will check them out. Best wishes Ailsa

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12