Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: Townsville Mums #2

Hi girls!

Briley, Colby and I will def be there tomorrow!

We are travelling down to Rockhampton tomorrow afternoon so I have to do everything I can do ware them out so they sleep the whole drive!!!

So see those of you that are coming at 9.30!

Night!

where cosmopolitans and margaritas flow all night

Hi all, I'm Alioops's sister. Just wanted to ask you all to take really good care of her and my nieces for me! I hope to come up to Townsville soon to visit and would love to meet you all then also.

Danni, of course we will take good care of her.

Tanya, the reason I know what I am going to wear is I own mainly blue shirts and only black pants so it is not a hard decision LOL!

See you tomorrow to whoever is coming. Oh and whoever is first, can you please try and get a table close to the front door as this puts us in front of the play equipment for the kids. Ta!!

Quote Originally Posted by danniellabella View Post
    Hi all, I'm Alioops's sister. Just wanted to ask you all to take really good care of her and my nieces for me! I hope to come up to Townsville soon to visit and would love to meet you all then also.
    Awww ofcourse we'll look after her!

Your not going to believe this....I have a flat battery in my car!!! Arrrrrhhhhhhhhh! Its one thing after the other for me.

At this stage we are still coming. Might be a little late is all.

Will post back a bit later....

Hi All!

We have all had a late night so you will have to forgive me if my little man is a cranky pants today!! So is it just.... Courtney + (Cooper & Adam), Sara + (Briley & Colby), Tanya + (Xavier & Indiana) and Me - Michelle + (Angus). OK, will see you all there this morning!

Hi ladies...
    Ruby and her lil man is also coming, she just hasnt been online in a while...
    Ok cant wait to meet you all, hope i have no probs in finding you :| LoL
    see use at 9:30....

Hi girls!

Just letting you know that we might not be able to make it. The battery man will be here after 9am. Will see how we go. If we do make it, it will be late....

Declan and I will be there. He is going down for a sleep now - bad tempered thing! Hopefully he will be a lot happier when he wakes up again.
    Cheers
    Elise
    p.s. can't wait to meet Adam

Can someone PM me there mobile number so I can text if we are going to make it or not....

Hey Ladies..
    Just wanted to thanks all off use that came today...i had a really great time, it was lovely meeting use and i hope to do it again soon..
    Girls sorry i disapeared from ~Babys Galore~ LoL Xav was all graby with his sticky lollipop fingers so i had to get out grrr..
    Thanks again

Hi Ladies!

Sorry I did'nt make it. The battery man did'nt show up till 11am!!!! So much for "He'll be there just after 9am"...Grrrrr.

Well we are off to Rocky this afternoon so we won't be at the next 1-2 meets. After that the girls will be at FDC on Fridays so I won't be able to make Friday meets. If any other day is convenient for anyone, let me know.

Glad to hear that you had a good day Tanya. Hope the rest of you did.

Have a great weekend!

Talk when i get back....

Hey Sarah pity you couldnt make it
    Maybe next time?
    Have a great safe trip Take care talk soon bye

Thanks for today guys! Was good to get out of the house! Can't wait for the next meet -up! How did you go when you got home Tanya????

Hey guys,
    Its great to hear you all had a great day, how was the baby shop??
    Im a definite for next friday so let me know the time and place...
    We've been busy trying to work out how to put up our tent, big w had specials on so we thought why not, we'd need one in groote anyhow, we're pretty unco but its come together.. mj and cj are sleeping in it tonight.
    take care guys

Oh its such a shame that DH needed the car today i would have loved to have come Although luckily i didnt cause DS1 is so sick, sore throat, running nose, he even had a fever tonight poor little tyke!! He hasnt been eating much of late those silly 2yr molars moving...so we bought toddler formula to add to his milk and he drank it ok so fingers crossed it boosts his immunity

Oh i just realised my wee man is due for his 6mth needles......
    Hope everyone has a lovely weekend, hoping DS1 is better by sunday we are meant to be doing a drive to lake palluma just to get out and about

So i have joined the local gym, Kirwan fitness, its great, im going to book a personal trainer next week just to get my program written up etc...so next meet up i should be looking slightly thinner...one would hope hehe!

Lucas just cut tooth number 6 :-) such a clever lil boy, cranky but clever..

Byes

gooooooood afternoon ladies...how are we all babes and kidlets?
    all is swell here...long story short...went out last night wif dp.....had big fight....now am single feel pretty good atm hope i stay this way !!!
    ok so meet this week i may as well put it out there...im liking lollipops think it went well...so there?
    and hows wendesday? i cant do friday as i fly to brizzi!

Tanya, I am glad you have your family around you for support, good luck!!

I should be good for wed at this stage, except I will have 3 kiddies this time being school hols!! Oh well, they love it there!! Is it any quieter in afternoon??? Maybe it will be better about 2pish, then all the kiddies can have their morning sleep and not be cranky?? What do you think?

Anyway, better go, have a night shift tonight so better get ready for work!!

hey guys,
    tanya - sorry to hear about you and your partner but i guess though things happen for a reason, its very good you have your family near you.
    shauna - thats great your are going to the gym, is that the one near willows? i looked at that place but beach house was closer for me. i cant wait to get back having pneumonia i havent been in almost 3wks! im missing it like crazy.
    im up for wed, cept im morning because i have to drop dh at airport at 8.30 and i dont want to come back to bushy beach then out again, thurs im out coz they have started a playgroup out here in bushy beach im going to check out. be nice to walk to one and walk home again afterwards.
    we put our car out at the corner of kern brothers and darlymple today.... gosh there was heaps of cars there.. no phone calls though if anyone knows of someone who would like a superb car in immaculate condition for 22g we have a black ve commodore for sale... we dont need it and i only use it when ben is away, plus if we end up in groote we cant take it there and we want to get a boat!!! so anyhow, be great if someone knows someone!
    the twins are one in roughly 5 wks, 26th oct, ben is away working and i dont have anyone else to celebrate with apart from the ppl i met here on belly belly i was wondering if anyone would like to come to lollipops that day to help me celebrate their first bday....i need to do something on the day otherwise we'll just be home like any other day... thats when i get really upset about being here and so far from family.. if we were home it would be a huge thing.
    anyhow i best be off, the twins are in major need of a bath and the older 2 are making a huge mess in the tent that they slept in last nght and want to again tonight!
    hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast