Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Townsville Mums #2

Heath's Mummy Guest

Thanks Courtney! Will definately pop along one week then. Still working at the mo, so weekdays are hard but when I have a free day, will come and say hi! Sounds like you have your hands full...can't believe i have all this to come!! Speak soon

Hello, my name is Shauna i have 2 boys lachlan 22mth and lucas 6mth..

Ali, its def not within walking distance if you pop on the sunbus website you should find a bus that goes that way
    We stayed at the quest too the pool was so nice in Jan hehe!! espec being 6mth preggas lol!
    Hope use all have a fab day friday and one day soon i will meet more of you

Ladies, how are we all/ babies and bumps this moring?
    Not too bad here DS is still asleep and DD has just gone back down so just about to have some brekie!
    Helaina~ Welcome...Im Tanya 20 and i have a DD (indyanna) who is 6 months on the 21st and DS (Xavier) who is 27 months.

So who Is coming Friday??

Nicola Guest

Hi Everyone,

Brisbane has been good...the boys have snotty noses again and Wyatt is croaky and Zander has a cough..the days are warm but the evening can get quite cool. I am going to get a bit of shopping done this week...I have been hanging out 6 months to get to some decent department stores...ha ha

Courtney - I know what you mean about Adam being clingy. Wyatt slept the first 2 weeks on my chest and wouldnt sleep alone in his bassinet...he still loves being held at nearly 9mnths...even though he is getting really heavy!!!!

We have another 10 nights here.....Hubby flew back to Townsville on sunday...we needed a bit of a break..even though he misses the kids. Anyways hi to everyone, we will meet up with you when we get back.....

Hi Girls!!!

I am finally back online!

Are you all meeting this friday???? I am def keen to come! Briley and Colby have been driving me insane with their mischief!!!

Welcome to Helaina! If you need any info on pregnancy and birthing options in Townsville....just give me a buzz. I am on MSN so feel free to add me if you like.

Hi to everyone else. Way too far behind to bother with personals!

Is anyone meeting tomorrow?? I really need to get these girls out of the house!

Heath's Mummy Guest

Hi Sara, thanks! Im just looking into that new birth centre being built next to hospital. have arranged for first appointment and a coffee morning with the ladies there which should be fun. Its sounds gorgeous there. So excited!

nice to meet you, everyone else! hopefully will get to meet you all soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Heath's Mummy View Post
    Hi Sara, thanks! Im just looking into that new birth centre being built next to hospital. have arranged for first appointment and a coffee morning with the ladies there which should be fun. Its sounds gorgeous there. So excited!
    Great!!!

Also, I am apart of a group of Doula's in Townsville known as Birth Buddies. If you find that you would like some extra support during your pregnancy, birth and beyond, please feel free to contact us.

I might still come to the meet if thats ok with everyone, my kids will be at daycare so I'll be a little less frazzled

Hey everyone...all this talk about pregnancy is making me want another, for like 2 secs then reality hits lol...
    The meet is Friday, Lollipops at 9:30.

Heath's Mummy Guest

Sounds brill. ta

Nicola Guest

yes reading about new babies and birthing has made me feel a bit clucky.......but........I am enjoying the stages my 8mnth and 21mnth old are at too much to think about being pregnant....but it would be nice to be able to eat what I want again!!!

Hi Everyone
    So many new ppl. Hard to keep up with all the newbies. Welcome
    Looking forward to the meet up on Friday, might have to pop into babies galore afterwards for a bit of a look around too!!
    Brisbane was great, didn't get to do much shopping, but did get to catch up with the rellies. Declan even cut his first tooth while we were down there, which was the most exciting part of all. Looks like the second one on the bottom is coming up too. No more gummy smiles for us.
    Will have to remember to pack socks this time for lollipops - I always seem to forget; damn baby brain.
    How will we all recognise each other???
    Elise

Looking forward to Friday. I'll be the tired looking one staring into space. That is if I get there on time but don't count on it. Haven't been on time since Adam was born LOL!

Otherwise I will be in blank pants and a blue shirt!

Hey everyone cant wait till Friday finally get to meet you all yay!
    CourtRach~ Thats pretty organised knowing what your going to were lol, i have no idea what ill be wearing!
    But ill have a 2 yr old with light brown curly hair!
    and a 6 month old baby girl and big bulky grey pram lol...i have black hair..hrm hope all that helps...
    does any1 wanna swap numbers?

Ok, so we are 99% sure we will be there tomorrow!! I will only have my little fella, others at school - so.... I am blonde, prob wont bother with a pram, and will be chasing around the naughty blonde little boy. Ha, that prob doesnt help at all, prob lotsa naughty blonde boys around!!!! See ya at 9.30!!!

Should we write a list who is coming?? (I am Michelle by the way!!)

ill be there...
    Me Tanya + xav + indy

I'm not 100% sure we will be there now.

My cousin in Rockhampton is'nt well so I might be going down to see him. If not tomorrow def Saturday.

If we don't go tomorrow, you will see us at 9.30am at Lollipops!

I will post later on tonight and let you all know whats happening....

Angry

Helloooo ladies!!
    Sorry I wont be there tomorrow, we got home around 8ish and we're knackerd. we had a great mini trip away without the kiddies, groote is just the most gorgeous place i have ever seen, for a minute i got a little funny because the only way of and on is via the small plane... but it didnt take long to get over once i saw the place, its very old but the atmosphere and the people are just amazing. real family orientated and all entertainment is free! It's looking really good for us so hopefully in about 8wks we should be there if it all pans out... the trip today though...arrrrr we got to gove and they stuffed our flights up so ben flew to darwin for a 4hour stop over and i had to fly to cairns for a 7hr stop over!!!! was not impressed but is our luck!
    anyhow, i really hope everyone is well. have loads of fun tomorrow, im a definete for next week.
    xx

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast