Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Townsville Mums #2

Sorry, we won't be able to make it. Angus not 100%, have been up all night with him, so I think we could all do with a nap this morning!!! Have fun!!

Damn! So no meet today oh well maybe when i get back it would be good to do one where everyone is able to come he he have a great day ladies im off to buy Horton Hers a Who for my dad its his birthday Friday and as we will be going to Brizzi at 5am in the morning he has to wait for his big Presents till he gets back...Bye

hello!!!
    how awesome is the rain!!! im lovin it!!
    Hi jasmin, i added you :P i love to chat on msn. its so much easier.
    tanya, have a great trip fri if i dont speak to you before hand, i hear that movie your getting is pretty good, im taking the older 2 kids to the movies mon while twins in care to see walle.. ive never heard of it but they know all about it!!!
    take care chikis!

Hey everyone, how was everyones day?
    Mine was been pretty good went shopping this morning and took ex with me, bought my Dad that movie and DP Ex bought Xav a police helicopter lego set, he loves leggo atm but mum has a massive bucket full of it from when my brother were kids, and the age is 5 but DS doesnt put stuff in his mouth etc so grandad had the joys off piecing it together when we got home
    While we were out today we grabbed some kfc and ate it down palleranda it was lovely then we went for a drive along the strand then out near the entertainment center as there was 3 huge cargo boats docked so we took DS to have a look...
    Then i went and stocked up on baby for for Indy so i dont ave to worry about buying it in Brizzi then hired out Made Of Honour (dont no when im going to watch it tho) and this arvo my Guess bag arrived yay so happy lol

hey emma
    my hubby and i plus ollie went to see wall-e the other day. It was great. I won't tell u much about it cos it'll ruin it for you. I felt it had a good message for kids. Ollie cracked up a bit and we got looks from people to say what are you doing taking a baby to the movies for, but oh well.

jasmin

Default Long Time, No talk!!

Hi Ladies!!

Well, I haven't been online for a while, so how has everyone been??
    I've been ok, just been holed up in my house getting stuff orgainsed for the wedding.
    Did a personal training session at the gym on Tuesday and am so sore!! I was meant to have another one today but I moved it to Sunday coz I don't think I could do it in my crippled state!

Mummy_19, have a great holiday!!

Is anyone meeting up tomorrow? I think my poor son would love to get out and mingle with some other kiddies!

afternoon ladies..
    how are we all?
    all well here just about packed its crazy how much gear ya have to take wif kids and a pain that ya can only take 2o kgs per person with out paying over grrr! Whats everyone got planned for the weekend? Well im off now just waiting for DS to get home from kindy! Weve got very early night tonight as we will have to be up around 3 well kids wont have to get up till walking out the door lol.
    OK take care ladies, will be on soon bye

roalston Guest

hello to all

I havent been on here for a while so just thought id jump on and say hi. Dont always get alot of time to read all the posts i miss, so I hope you are all well and those of you who are sick or have sick kids big hugs to you and get better soon. Hope to catch up soon.

Olivia

Helllllooooo Everyone,
    Hope everyone is well, i have some fantastic news... no its not another baby.. pheww to that!! haha
    ben got the job on groote eylandt!! not sure when we move as we have to wait for a house ( and thank god dont have to pay for housing there!) we're so excited.
    i just had to let it out to the world, ive been waiting for this for ages, we'll be together again!
    hope everyone is going well, its warmed up pretty quickly i reckon
    xx

Congrats Emma! Great news!!

Gosh, it is getting hot so quickly here!! i have heaps of washing to do but am getting fried hanging it all out!! Anyway, I should be ironing clothes to go out, am also waiting for some new furniture - woo hoo, they just rang and will be delivering it in half an hour!!! yay!! Ha, betta tell DH now that I brought it!!! wonder if he will notice new table and buffet Bye!!

Congrats Emma. That is such great news.

Not so great news for us. DH's Squadron has just been told that his Squadron is shutting down next Christmas so we may have to move again. Just when I was feeling settled and looking forward to finding a job next year, it is all in limbo. If there was a definite decision about where people are going it would be better, at least I would know what it happening then.

Thanks guys, im really over the moon.. if ben were home id be happily drunk right about now haha
    courtney, sorry to hear about dh work, army wags have it tough i reckon, all the moving around, we move around alot but by choice so its a little easier. i hope it all works out for your guys.
    i hope to stay in contact with everyone when we do eventually go... just gotta wait on that house.....

Ladies..
    How are we all doing?
    Good here arrived in Brizzi about 8 this morning had a great flight both kids slept the whole way but i feel very unwell !!! The weather here is alot diff to home lol got off the plane and it was 17 degress so a lil "fresh" lol... Just visited my grandparents today and had the best pizza for tea YUM..am off to Tweed Heads tomorrow (nsw) for the engagement party ~woot~...
    Em~ Thats awesome, great news! Hope we get to meet b4 you leave ...
    CoutRach~ That sux hope everything turns out well for use, army is such a pain in the ass isnt it...
    Hell hope every1 else is well im prob pop back in as soon as i can ByE

Wow Ladies, big news all around! Congrats Em!! The best part of moving is sorting out all your stuff and really, really, having a mega decluttering session...
    CourtRach - erg you poor thing, and with a little bubba too!! But if you look at it positively, at least you will be able to make even more new friends, and it's alot easier to make friends on BB's network! I would hate the indefinite possibilities - are you definitely being shipped out of Townsville?
    Well, I have been a busy bunny for the hols, I had relatives (ARRRRR) come and STAY A WEEK!! My dad always said - Fish and Guests go off after 3 days, well, it is SOO TRUE. I am exhausted after playing tour guide and having big smiles plastered over my face even when I first wake up (Warning - not a good idea to chat to me in the first hour...)
    Anyways, I took them alot of places, my mum bought our family a yearly pass to Billabong so we can go back anytime we want. I also took her up to the Tea Rooms, they are a surprisingly really good day, I think it is suited to elder people who want good food and a relax in the bush.

I am supposed to be going up to Cairns on Monday but I am going to cancel... The car is playing up, and I don't feel right, and then everytime I turn on the telly there is another fatal crash on the highway. I am also still getting over my cold so I just don't think it's the right time...

Anyways, I have a FANCY DRESS party tonight and I am going as Judy Jetson so I have to find my metallic purple lipstick and nailpolish!!!

Hope all you ladies are having a GREAT WEEKEND!!

Hey.. I love fancy dress, they are so much fun! Bens sister had one for her 21st afew years back ben went as a reverant and i went as the dominatrix nun in pvc! it was awesome! Have loads of fun, take some pics and email em or something! bet youll look awesome and who doesnt love the jetsons? haha they were cool as!
    we got a start date for ben, 5th January!! I was abit bummed out at first coz it seems so far away but in 6wks ben has 6wks of that will take us til the end of dec so it will go real quick. plus it means we can leave here and not owe anything ( our lease doesnt run out til mid jan and if we left before jan we'd owe his company now money for relocating us here) so it does work out better to wait and really he only goes away 3more times! The only thing im really stressed about is they will only pay for 36cubed mtre of stuff to go over and anything else we pay for.. i have no idea how big of a container that is.. anyone know?
    court, hope your doing okay, atm im really having issues with brodie he has become quite clingy with his teething and its really starting to get bad, poor rori has to wait and im finding i miss her because i havent been spending as much time with her.. the trials of twins.. im sure its going to get worse..
    hope everyone is having a great start to their weekend, very casual here but i love those days, just waiting for the footy grandy to start...
    have a good one ladies
    x

We don't know definitely if we are getting posted yet. There will be approx 40 positions left in Townsville for a different aircraft but there are over 200 people in the Squadron. That is the part that annoys me, as we just don't know.

Anyway, off to do some washing.

You can find your new thread here.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122