Court, thanks for the reply again hehe! It is hard not having a license when there is so much i want to get the kids (more so my son) involved in. And that i want to do also, i can go for my P's on the 6th or so off August!
I cant wait! I just hope i have no probs getting em
LoL! Sounds like August will be a busy month for you hehe.




Court, thanks for the reply again hehe! It is hard not having a license when there is so much i want to get the kids (more so my son) involved in. And that i want to do also, i can go for my P's on the 6th or so off August!
I cant wait! I just hope i have no probs getting em
LoL! Sounds like August will be a busy month for you hehe.

Bookmarks