Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanted - Mothers group!!

Gosh I don't mind having it here. If Monday's are still cool for everyone and that you are all happy with it to happen at my house maybe we can start then on the 12th of June. That way it doesn't conflict with Kate's Mothers group, Sammi will be back from holidays and Alana's paed app is next week. How's that sound?

Tigergirl1980 Guest

That sounds great Where abouts do you live, I know I probably know but I have of course forgotten. I forgot my pin number yesterday, I think my brain is on holiday without the rest of me, hopefully it will be back by 12th June

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Well I'm still going and Kazz better go seeing as we organised it ages ago, lol.

I am hoping to be there tomorrow, as long as Aidan doesn't want a sleep before then.

How will I know who you are?

Bec, I have some bad news.... I won't becoming tomorrow now.

He! He! Only joking. Of course I am coming.

Jessica, I will be with Nicholas and Declan, I willhave my pram with me and its black with a bit of orange on it. Its one of tose Beema ones. Oh and I have longish brown hair which I will be wearing in a ponytail.

Lara, thank you again for offering your house. Also let me know if you would like me to make anything to bring with me. Monday the 12th is fine with me too. Can you pm me your addy please.

Lara how nice of you to offer your place. I won't be able to come on the 12th as we'll be coming home that day

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Oooooh you cheeky minx Kazz

Yes maybe we could all bring a plate. And I'll need your address too Lara

Me, cheeky?? Never. LOL

Sorry I couldn't make it. I had something pop up at the last minute (check out my woohoo room post!)
    I hope you had a nice time today and I'm sure I'll be able to waddle to the next playgroup after my trip, or even have one at my place.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

The 3 of us did have a nice time Thanks Kate and Kazz, was great to catch up with you both.

Sorry I missed you girls, DH is having wisdom teeth problems so the past few days I have been at home looking after him. Hopefully I can get to meet you all before the get together at Lara's.

Kate, it was lovely to finally meet you and Kelsey. Kelsey is so adorable, her gorgeous little smile.... awww.....

Bec, as always it was great to see you and Jonah. Nicholas had a ball and kept saying again Jonah this, Jonah that and when I said Jonah has gne home, he said no Jonah come here. LOL

Jessica, I hope DH's wisdom teeth aren't still giving him too much pain.

Monday 12th would be great for me to meet up with you all as I don't have to work. If now I will catch up with you soon when I can get some time off.

Unfortunately I can't do Tuesday as Alana has Gymbaroo and she has already missed two weeks from her cold. Frank is working on Monday so it doesn't bother me if everyone still wants to do it Monday.

Monday is still good for me as DH is away for a motorbike weekend.

Hi Gals! As I was just explaining to Kate in her PM, I had completely forgotten about this post, and havent been on for a while because been mega busy, so didn't even realise Kate had PM'd me about the meet up!!!

So, when & where is the next one, I dont wanna have to backtrack on 7 pages!!!

Hey Min its going to be at my house. I'll pm you the details.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast