Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would like to meet up?? Kallangur/redcliffe/caboolture + surrounding Areas??

Default Who would like to meet up?? Kallangur/redcliffe/caboolture + surrounding Areas??

Hey
    My name is Chrystal and Im looking at meeting other mums with bubs out there that would be interested in meeting for a chat/play date.
    I go to a play date on Wednesdays but want to get out a bit more. How bout a Thursday??
    Im in Kallangur.
    Been in Brisbane 9 months and have meet a couple of ppl but would like a to get to know a few more ppl. Hard making new friends later on in life.

if there is anyone interested, please, leave a post. I have msn if youd like to chat as well. [email protected]

Looking forward to some responce

gkk33 Guest

jaidensmum Guest

Hi girls,

A group of us meet up in Morayfield every Thursday morning at 10.30 if you are interested. We have a great group with bubs ranging from 1 month - 3 years. It's only a new group.

bambi - I think one of the other girls has already been in contact with you about it from another thread.

Default hi

Yes, I have been in contact with a chick that goes to the Thursday meets. I am gonna make it next week, I think..... if all goes well.

Thanks for the invite as well. Hope to meet you all soon.

**Good luck with babys birth gkk33**

House full of boys Guest

Default interested in meeting up with you guys

Hi - I think I posted a reply about your Thursday meeting in another thread. I am a mum of 2 boys - 3yrs and 18 months both beautiful but both a handfull. I work in the city part time but have Tues and Thurs off. Would be interested in meeting up with the group - I have just moved to Morayfield and don't know anyone in the area. Great to meet up for playdates etc but also to make new friends in general (that don't live a million miles away!) looking forward to a reply

Hello House full of boys! I have one of those too!
    Our group is still meeting up on Thursdays if you would like to join. I won't be going this week but a few of the girls will be there. I am hoping to get something going of a Tuesday as well. If you want details of tomorrows meet up you can email me. It's [email protected]. I read your post in the other thread as well. Hopefully hear from you soon!

Hailes Guest

Default Hailes

Hi everyone i have just cut my hours down at work and woudl love to organise a playgroup for my and my children to meet some new people we live in Kallangur, Northside of Brisbane woudl love to hear from people in this area of Brisbane

Ta

Lilypilly Guest

Hi All,

I live in Caboolture and have Tuesdays off work - I'd love to meet up with anyone interested. My Daughter is 13.5 months old.

Let me know.
    Happy New Year.

Hi

I live at Albany Creek and have Tuesdays off work - my son is nearly 12 months old.
    I'd love to meet up or find a playgroup that meets on Tuesdays.

Lilypilly Guest

Hi Jess,

What do you think about starting up our own play group - i'm happy to hold a morning tea here at my house or we could go down to chipmunks at Lawnton. I have a friend who has a little girl who just turned one on Monday. Let me know what you think.

Lilypilly Guest

Hi Jess1

I sent an email to your hotmail address - have you received it. Do you have plans for next Tuesday?

Lilypilly

Hi Lillypilly

No I didn't receive it. I am free Tuesday morning. Do you still want to meet up at Chipmunks at Lawnton?

hi im in caboolture toooo
    i have a 10 year old girl
    8 year old boy
    3 year old boy
    and 6 month old boy

hey - I'm in Morayfield/Deception Bay - TTC but I have a 7yr old brother I borrow freely Also a SAHD friend with a 6mo old daughter... would like to come and coo over other's babies

Lilypilly Guest

Hey Jess1, Squidipa & Shades.

Jess, I don't know why you didn't get my email - I copied your address from above. Maybe it's gone into junk mail it would be from my husbands email address chargeroz. Lily has swimming lessons Tuesday morning at 10am - can we meet about 12ish? Is that too late for you? Let me know - if you prefer to message me on mobile it's 0427 777 651

Squidipa & Shades - are you guys available at that time?

Lilypilly.

I'm free - do feel kinda awkward though - only one without a kidlet or even pg for that matter!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast