Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Who would like to meet up?? Kallangur/redcliffe/caboolture + surrounding Areas??

hey anyone on for a meet up tomorrow?

I'm in caboolture, always up for a meet!

Me too! Sorry Mrs Nerd Burger, I know we had talked about meeting up last month, things have been crazy but I am definitely up for it sometime soon!!!

Glenny you in Cabtown too? I'm close to Mrs Nerd Burger...

Hi guys, i got a 10 month old, located in strathpine anyone else have a babe near her age??

My dd is 14 months old. I'm in Joyner so very close to you. I also have another one due in May

Quote Originally Posted by Kristie View Post
    Hi guys, i got a 10 month old, located in strathpine anyone else have a babe near her age??
    I have an 11 month old - her birthday is at the end of this month. I also have a 2 year old, 3 year old and 5 year old

OK- I'm gonna take the plunge! You girls want to meet up sometime in the next couple of weeks? Happy to have you here for a playdate or we can meet out if you would prefer. I just know sometimes it's easier to actually have a chat when you're at someone's house (that's babyproofed) cause you're not constantly up and down following your kids. Say next Tuesday? Or the Tues after that?

Sorry Maruschke- missed your last post. I'm in Joyner so a bit south from you.

Mrs NerdBurger- Is it easier if we come closer to you since you have the most kids? ::

Haha!!! I'm happy to go to someone else - my kids are great in the car so if someone has a kid that screams, I'm happy to go anywhere! Enclosed is good so they can't escape though...

Well, I will leave it up to you girls then. As I said, my place is on offer (nothing special but it is babyproofed and enclosed) or there are a couple of playcentres around here. Also parks if you'd rather outdoors.

Parks are hard to talk I find, so I'm happy at either your place or mine!

Cool! How about my place next Tuesday (13th March)? Late morning, say 10.30 on is good for me as bub will have a nap earlier than that. We can do morning tea?My place is baby proofed for a 14 month old so not sure about older/taller kids. :: I guess they'll let me know quick smart. lol
    I have dogs too but I can shut them away if we go outside if you or your kids are nervous.

Anyone who wants to come along, you're all welcome, just PM me for the address. Yay for play dates!!!

Is this happening on Tuesday? I would like to come, but will depend on my night tomorrow and morning Tuesday (am struggling with DH being away, so company might be good, LOL)..

I'm in!!

Tomorrow is still fine with me. I will apologise for the state of the house though, 29 weeks pregnant and I still don't seem to have the "nesting" bug. Lol
    PM me if you're coming so I know how many people/kiddies to expect and I'll see you about 10.30ish.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast