Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Who would like to meet up?? Kallangur/redcliffe/caboolture + surrounding Areas??

Oh your back!!!!! Your rose and bamboo are still alive YAY! We're kind of lost in here without you lol, wednesday sounds good to me

yay!!!! alive lol thats a credit to ya lol

well defendantly looking forward to Wednesday 11? thoughts same as usual???

shades booo where are you?

I think shes in Melbourne until tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Leasha~ View Post
    I think shes in Melbourne until tomorrow?
    oh o.k thanks leasha..... hows jazz is she full blown crawling and howmany teeth now? we are finding joshie is going off his milk its like he only wnats real food. Can u relte to this?

I'm BAACK - exhausted, still feel yucky and off to bed because I have a job interview tomorrow morning... will update later on my blog. With a bit of luck I'll see y'all next Wed.

hey ya sweet shades oh i was thinking about u lots and getting worried glad to hear from you. What job u going for how are things?? forgive me i havnt read ur blog not sure how to

seems like shades i could be moving house in as little as 4 weeks time altho i still dont really know what the heck is going on. No lease has been sent and they want to demolish this house. golly it would take me 2 months to pack up this crap, i wish i had my family here to help :S gonna ring again tomorrow and then start viewing and looking for properties my lease is up on 8th may.

o.k girls was anyone going for a meet up on Wednesday tomorrow???? im cool if no one is actually Thursday would suit me a whole LOT better. any thoughts? leasha i have to arrange a time if Ur cool to collect my plants.

Wed or Thurs are equally good for me. Will see how I feel on the day though - I have wicked nausea still.

Quote Originally Posted by Shades View Post
    Wed or Thurs are equally good for me. Will see how I feel on the day though - I have wicked nausea still.
    aww sweet that's so not good i wish i could make it better but obviously i cant im sorry . but as ya know it will be worth it.

can we do Thursday and u just ring me early to let me know if ya cant come k

Can't do either this week Got mower guy coming today and inspection tomorrow at 11.

Whenever you want to come round is fine by me, just let me know whenever you're ready. Your roses are about to bloom, see how good i am

Quote Originally Posted by ~Leasha~ View Post
    Can't do either this week Got mower guy coming today and inspection tomorrow at 11.

Whenever you want to come round is fine by me, just let me know whenever you're ready. Your roses are about to bloom, see how good i am
    it only blooms when something good is gonna happen thinking friday if thats cool around 12ish? ill bring hubbie to lug the thing. Hope ur inspection goes well and the lawns come up a treat ours is like a swampy jungle lol. today hubbie has to go out and ill know more after he goes to this interview k

shades if its just gonna be you and me why dont ya just pop over to my house? let me know your thoughts on this for tomorrow?

Yeah - txt me the address and same time as usual?

Yeah Friday sounds fine hun Stupid mower guy didn't even show up! Didn't even ring! So he's half mowed our lawn, and i really hope he turns up tomorrow before 11 tomorrow... either that or I hope its raining REALLY HEAVY!

Oooo, what good is going to happen! Hopefully it's my business hehe, d-day is fast approaching for that too! Just put my order in for my launch stock!

im still cool with Friday so far so good

shades i med u last night detals and also txted you at 11pm last night.

see ya when i do gotta run being holidays i have to drive DS3 to daycare.

Yeah no worries, I'll be here xx

thanks again leasha for a good meet up lol i should ahve asked for cake and coffe so u could claim it back hahaha

thanks again for looking after my plants your the BEST!!!!!!

thanks shel for letting me and hubbie and partial tribe pop round on your day off much appreciated!

But thats a good idea hehehehehehe

I don't think she minded, she was meant to be at work anyway, she went this morning, but came home around 8.30ish.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast