Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would like to meet up?? Kallangur/redcliffe/caboolture + surrounding Areas??

no worries, I'll PM you LOL know how you feel about the clothes, I have about 3 pairs of pants and about 4 tops/singlets that i rotate through, the only things that fit now

Leasha about the 3/4 pants !!!

Aww if I'da known it was 3/4 jeans day I woulda conformed... sadly I was in my Hammer-pants instead They're so daggy but I love 'em...

Sadly NEITHER of the TWO lesbian hairdressers I was chatting to is single anymore... real pity I say. But lovely for them.

I'm glad we didn't offend anyone - now I don't have to tell him the time/place's changed for next week ...

shades...awww bugger about the hairdressers, i cut hubbies hair yesterday but instead of doing most the work i cheated hehehe ..

im looking forward to next week its nice to have something to look forward to

leasha thanks SOOOOOOO much for letting me use that awesome washing machine of yours i do HONESTLY apreciate it HEAPS!

thanks for our chatting too it was good to just blurt things out that i been holding on to for sometime so thanks for your ear! I know joshie had a great time too good for him to look at someone elses 4 walls

once again thank you for being so kind as to offer and let me use your washing machine. Oh yeah i sooo gotta tell hubbie about the cooldrink

p.s leasha i was telling hubbie and he said he had no idea the first time i said it (cooldrink) to him too so now i am feeling a bit strange
    Last edited by squidipa; February 12th, 2009 at 04:06 PM.

Hehehehe about cool drink, I told Shel and we both laughed. I kept thinking to myself when you said "cool drink" ... "um, yeah, i know you want a cool drink, but what do you want!!??" its so funny I feel like a dork LOL

Jazz liked the comany too I think, even though now you'll never believe me when I say she is impossible to get to sleep!

no worries bout being your ear, anytime

well im very happy that u and shel got to have a good giggle so did me and hubbie and once again this morning.

Shades are you alright? just havn't heard from you recently and been concerned/worried

is everyone on for a meet up tomorrow at 11 am?

hello everyone else

yep tomorrow at 11is good for me

Quote Originally Posted by ~Leasha~ View Post
    yep tomorrow at 11is good for me
    woohooo yay great !!

I'm here!! I've been quiet because we've been busy with new house stuff... because we're not ALL moving we're needing new furniture and washing machine, tv etc. So I've been SHOPPING!!! And I was expecting to get my new kittycat on Wed but we had to take him early, so he's been here since yesterday, and he's a bit of a sooky-lala boofhead so he's been getting lots of attention too. AND we're moving tomorrow evening now instead so I'll be able to make the morning's meetup!

AND AF is officially a day late! I'm NEVER late... I'm not allowed to test till tomorrow though

why not allowed to test? i tested at 10DPO! LOL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shades View Post

AND AF is officially a day late! I'm NEVER late... I'm not allowed to test till tomorrow though
    coolies im glad ur alright if it was ME no matter what the outcome i would be peeing on a stick ASAP lol

so your never day late hrmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by ~Leasha~ View Post
    why not allowed to test? i tested at 10DPO! LOL!!!!
    ive had an ultra sound saying 6 days with dd and 9 days pregnant with ds

My mummy won't let me I think because last time I tested and then got all excited and then got AF... which doesn't make sense as I was late before I tested that time too... Later than I will be tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Shades View Post
    My mummy won't let me I think because last time I tested and then got all excited and then got AF... which doesn't make sense as I was late before I tested that time too... Later than I will be tomorrow
    so am i allowed to ask have you set a certain time when you will be testing?

is your SAHD friend coming too? or just u tomorrow i am looking forward to it gee i sound desperate lol its nice to have something booked in in my life bar from appointments

My mum has relented now and said I can buy a test today... but now I'm too scared to test to be honest... I feel pg so I really don't wanna see a BFN!!
    My last AF was late but that was apparently likely due to late ovulation from leftover HCG from December's v.early loss... Would have still been exactly 14 days after O knowing me... But now I know when I O'd so it's definitely late (right?) but I keep wondering if I'm clutching at straws.... I've only got teeny symptoms that could mean anything, or nothing...
    Sorry - this really isn't the place for this is it??

P.S. not sure if Ry is coming yet
    Last edited by Shades; February 17th, 2009 at 09:34 AM. Reason: add response

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast