Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would like to meet up?? Kallangur/redcliffe/caboolture + surrounding Areas??

just bumping to let people know that squidipa and i will be there again this week come on down lol

ohhhhh it was good .... ill be there next week tooo

Hi girls,

I had every intention of coming today but my stupid car is having issues. It needs a new battery and I was too scared to drive it to the shops in case it wouldn't start again - bit of a phobia of mine lol It only just started when I had to pick up DS from school and on the way home I dropped into Battery World, left the car running and went in to get a new one!! But turned out DF had my keycard and I had his which was $20 short for the battery!!!!! Just hoping it starts tomorrow so I can go and buy it then, oh and to get DS to school! Anyway.....ramble ramble.

So, I will be there next week and the week after ~StarBright~ is coming for a visit so I have invited her to come along. I was actually thinking we could have it at my house that week if everyone is happy with that. Purely selfish reasons really - just so Oliver can run around and do his thing so I can relax and have an actual conversation. I don't mind coming to the coffee shop but there is only so much I can feed him to keep him still and happy, although he was pretty good last time, surprised me really!

Hope everyone is having a good week.

Shades hope you are feeling well.

Raels.

Lilypilly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bambi79 View Post
    Hello again lilypilly,

Would you like to change it to another day so we could do mornings?
    Im currently free Monday, Tues (but u have swimming) and Friday. I would
    prefer a friday morning if its ok with you.

How old is your daughter?

Hopefully we get to catch up soon!
    Hey Bambi,

I can only do Tuesday, it's my only day off the week off. I work 4 days. I don't mind cancelling one of Lily's lessons, it won't hurt, I can make it up. Lily is 15 months old. I've had her at the Dr's this afternoon, she has tonsilitis so they tell me. Not sure what will be happening next Tuesday now but we will still catch up at some stage. Let me know if Tuesday are still ok, otherwise my only other days are weekends.

Lilypilly x

YAY for SB hehehehe

I wouldn't mind coming along to your place next week, I think Jazz would like to be able to lay down and roll around. So I am ok with that

Quote Originally Posted by ~Leasha~ View Post
    YAY for SB hehehehe

I wouldn't mind coming along to your place next week, I think Jazz would like to be able to lay down and roll around. So I am ok with that
    leasha i may had read it wrong but i think olimoo was saying this wed coffee shop next wed her house am i wrong olimoo??? BTW i have not forgotten and im coming today to urs

Oh yep you are right hahahaha, read it wrong. Well, its early!

Hey um squidipa. LOL. Are you going near a shop? Cos I'm out of milk I know! You asked yesterday, and I was meant to get some but I went to Big W first and spent too much time there so ended up almost missing my bus and I forgot to get milk

oh yes i can do that i hope i dont forget,, ya know 3 litres is cheaper to buy that 1lcost per litre how many litres ya want?

any type again?

LOL yeah I usually get 3 litres, so that would be good just didn't want to put you out last week any type. thankyou... I always forget to get enough milk.

Never forget enough chocolate though LOL

hehe on chocolates

So who's up for it again this week??

Quote Originally Posted by Shades View Post
    So who's up for it again this week??
    ME ME ME do i sound to desperate

Not us I'm afraid, Jazz has been sick all weekend, running a fever of 38+, congested, coughy, and just down right miserable. Had no sleep the past few nights as every time we lay her back she chokes on all the junk in her throat so have been sitting up all night with her asleep on me (but me not asleep *yawn*), so this week will be a quiet rest, relax and recoup week, plus I definately don't want to expose any of you or bubs to it, its not fun for anyone!

Aww no Leash - I hope she starts feeling better soon - and that you can get some sleep!

oh no leasha i feel awful was it josiah's germs????? i dont think they actually touched tho

i am sooo soo sooo soooo sorry if it was im really sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by squidipa View Post

leasha i may had read it wrong but i think olimoo was saying this wed coffee shop next wed her house am i wrong olimoo??? BTW i have not forgotten and im coming today to urs
    Hi girls,

Yep that's right I did mean that! Probably could have worded it better hey. SB will be here on the 11th so my place for sure!!

I will try my hardest to make it this week. I have a dentist appointment at 9.30 in Burpengary and not sure how long I will be there.

Leasha - hope little Jazz gets better soon so her Mummy can get some rest.

LOL squidipa, no I don't know, she's never really had contact with other kids so I'm guessing it was a little bit of everyone hahahaha

Thanks everyone, she has been good today, on the tail end of it now thank goodness but still gunked up and miserable. Very clingy! She had some food this morning though which was good, had some yogurt... she didn't eat all day sat or sun except breastmilk and only then 5 minutes at a time before she'd choke and cough her little lungs out so yeah, we're definately out this week. Poor mite, it was her first real cold too, had to go buy a Fess as she just couldn't clear it out herself. I felt terrible for her!

how is she leasha jazz i mean,

my daughter is crook with this too and dr said one of her lungs are blocked from it

well im gonna be there its gonna take me 1 hour to walk so gotta rush and them leave form there for another long walk to collect car.

BTW kel is coming too today but may be a bit late due to work k

brain is saying if this walk doesn't kill em it can only make me stronger lol hahaha hubbie has to do it toooo will do su good!!! altho mt white board is FULL CHOCKA full of things to do before we go :S it will all happen just rushed that's all eeekkkkk!!!

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast