Thread: BumG's losing their elastic.

Unhappy BumG's losing their elastic.

I am a HUGE fan of BumGs. I LOVE them. I now have about 18 of them. Now that Em is TT, they have all been passed on to Liv & are working brilliantly. But I have the problem, that the seem to lose their elastic very quickly. I have sent 2 back & had them replaced, which was very good of the shop that sold them to me, but I just can't keep doing that. And it seems to now be happening to them all. So I'm very disappointed. I guess I could try to redo the elastic myself, but I'm not that good with a sewing machine, and am very time poor! Has anyone else found this?

No but I only have one AIO and 3 pockets so they aren't the bulk of my stash. I have loose elastic on some BBB's though
    When you peg them out do you have them longways across the line or are they vertical? I only recenty learned to peg them horizonal so the elastic isn't stretched all the time.

I hand them vertically. I should try to do it the other way. I read in your other post about the enzymes. Does Radiant have enzymes? I might have to change....