Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Green Kids pockets experience

Default My Green Kids pockets experience

Hi, I just wanted to share my experience of Green Kids nappies with you all.

They are my all time favourite nappy (and I have tried lots and lots). They are so versatile, because they are a pocket you can choose the absorbency that you need. And they are a one size too (although I?ve never tried them on a newborn). They are the only nappy that I trust enough (not to leak) to send to daycare.

I have received the most exceptional customer service from Sasha at Green Kids.

Firstly, I have ordered things that I?ve just not liked the print of (wetbag). She has happily accepted the return and even covered postage of a replacement.

Secondly, I had a very slightly faulty nappy where the stitching of the Velcro on the front was a bit too close to the edge and came undone a little bit. She let me keep the faulty nappy and replaced it free.

And thirdly, I had a $120 parcel go missing in the post (top tip: AWALYS chose registered post, it is so worth the peace of mind). She offered to pay half of the replacement cost. How nice is that!

Anyway, they are a great nappy, made in Australia and the customer service is the best I?ve ever experienced.

I have absolutely no connection with the company, no ulterior motive, I just wanted to share my positive experience.

I love Greenkid pockets too...i only own 1 but def one of my fav's too

That is great - and good that you posted about your happy experience too

I have both pea pods and green kids and the green kids wins every time.

I just bought a whole stash of Green Kids - best I've tried out of lots!! Nice to hear that the customer service is worthy of the nappies

Mmm I have two and I love them too! Good nappies aren't they, and it's great to be buying Australian!

Good on you for reporting on how stoked you are with them too, it's always so easy to forget to give credit where it's due!

I am gled I came across your thread last night Rachel.After googling Green kids I was impressed with the product and spent $150 on nappies.I have twin girls and we use disposable and the old style cloth nappies.
    I am so looking forward to my package arriving....

I definitely have to agree with you. I am new to cloth and bought a few different brands. I even went with my own instinct and ignored what other friends said (they use peapods) and I bought mostly Green Kids. I liked the styles and the option of the Funtime nappies. They are a little more expensive than other nappies, but like they say, you get what you pay for. I am totally obsessed with them now! haha. I am selling all my other nappies and buying more Green Kids...they are awesome.

Just a quick update. I got my replacement package today (for the one that went missing) and Sasha had included some extra inserts and boosters. I tell ya, she knows how to make a customer happy!

That's brilliant Rachel. So nice to hear about a business that values its customers, rather than treating them like an inconvenience.

I have 2 of the dreamy nights ones (which they don't make anymore ) I use them for Ethyn at night time and they last the distance. I purchased them third or fourth hand and use a bamboo flat, pea pod hemp and night booster in them, they are brilliant!!!!

What's the difference between the night ones and day ones Lee? Do you know? Perhaps they don't make night ones anymore, because the day ones fit enough stuffing to last a night anyway?

Nelle- the day ones the outside is made of cotton so can only hold the wetness in the booster for so long and the night ones have a polyester mix which holds it for much much longer, the PUL is the same...
    mummabear bought my little girl two green kids for her bday/xmas, and i am very impressed... they are slighty noisey, LOL but apart from that are easily becoming my fav nappies...
    I cant wait till we have some money in the piggy bank caz im gonna stock up on these for sure...
    I've heard of many stories of the girls that make these being very accomadating and able to please their customers.

Greenkids are my fave too!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelle View Post
    What's the difference between the night ones and day ones Lee? Do you know? Perhaps they don't make night ones anymore, because the day ones fit enough stuffing to last a night anyway?
    Have no idea Nelle!!!! Apparently tho the anytime ones are just as good.

Maybe some people call the Anytimes ones night nappies because they work at night? And because Funtimes are only recommended during the day? Not that it matters, if they work at night for people, that's awesome! who cares whether they're designed to!

I lovvvvvve greenkids Have bought some of their new minkytime nappies am expecting delivery tomorrow

Ohhh Kokomo (welcome!). The minky's look really scrummy, let us know how you like them!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast