Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Green Kids pockets experience

I've ordered some minkys too (of course)!

And... the parcel that when missing (in my original post) got recovered, something very dodgy, the police were involved. So Sasha (at GKs) applied for a refund, she hasn't got it yet but she has already credited me the amount extra I paid (to replace the missing parcel) when I put my minky order in. Again, such fabbo customer service.

Thanks Nelle Just waiting for the postman now, but I have to go out ..... how frustrating! hehe

Oh by the way I have used them on my bub since she was 4 weeks old, and they are fantastic. They have instructions on their website how to use them on newborns and they work really well with no leaks. She's now 7 1/2 weeks old and going strong on them.

I think half the reason I use them is so I can show off how cool the nappies are! Especially the funtime nappies!

I am just starting out on cloth and am using peapods at the moment!
    But I am eagerly awaitng my green kids which will hopefully arrive today! Am so excited and feel very reassured by all your post that they will be great! Its hard to know which ones are good when you first start out!

The minky ones look fab too! Man I am going to be so broke

x

Quote Originally Posted by kokomo1978 View Post
    Oh by the way I have used them on my bub since she was 4 weeks old, and they are fantastic.
    This is good to know- we have 2 Green Kids in our stash so far and I've been dubious about using them on a little bub. Hopefully they'll go well and we can get some of the funtimes (only have a couple of boring old anytimes so far ).

Mmm, I would have said a GK would be too bulky, even folded down! Now I'm looking forward to giving it a shot! How big is/was your bub Kokomo?

It is kinda nice to have nice nappies to show off hey.

Rachel, it seriously is so good to hear about good customer service!

I'm excited to hear the GK are great for newborns too. I didn't think they would be anywhere trim enough so now I'm really excited - gives me an excuse to order all the colours and patterns I haven't already got for Izzy, not to mention some of those minkys!!

Got my minkys they are fabbo looking, can't wait to get her into them

Nelle - Claire was just under 4kg when born and is now about 5.5kg. She's also very long, currently about 62cm. They CAN be bulky, especially on some outfits, so I have a small stash of disposables for going out in. But it's mostly a cosmetic thing, combined with the fact she's so long, that makes the nappies a bit difficult with some outfits.

LuluHB - I spent at least $550 setting myself up on them. Waited until the baby bonus came through though, so at least the money went on the baby!

boomba - I hope yours arrived today too! I love getting packages from green kids. Also the best part is, I generally order them on normal parcel post, and they always get sent express, which means I get them the day after I order them as I live in Perth where the company are based

Smile

I posted earlier that I ordered some GK's and I have been using them since before christmas and I love them..I am going to order some minkys and a few other things when I get a bit more money...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12