Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please remember Josh

Default Please remember Josh

As the women in the Miscarriage and Loss threads know - our beautiful friend Mel77's long awaited son Joshua was born on June 25th. Tragically he grew wings and flew away on June 30 to be with his brother Nicholas.

I know I am not alone in wanting to be there in person to cry and grieve with Mel and her husband.

As a community though we can tell her how much we care - we can send her and her family love and strength - I ask you to do that here. I know how precious that will be for her - and how helpful for her healing to know how much we have all been affected & touched by Josh's story.

Tomorrow at 1pm there will be a celebration of Josh's short life - let's take time at 1pm to remember, pray and send love to Mel and her family.

Fly safely little Joshua...

I cannot even imagine the grief that you both must be feeling right now Mel, and to say that life isn't fair doesn't begin to do justice to what you are going through. My love to you both.

Mel, you and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers since I heard of little Josh's passing. We have all been so deeply saddened by your loss.

I hope that you are surrounded by strength and courage at this time of such overwhelming grief.

I will remember your beautiful angel tomorrow at 1pm and know that he is at peace with his big brother
    Last edited by Willow; July 6th, 2008 at 08:13 PM.

Dear Mel,
    My heart has broken for you and your DH. I have no words. I just want you to know that you are in my heart, thoughts and prayers. I will light a candle for your beautiful little baby Josh tomorrow.
    Love Lisa xxx
    Last edited by Lisa; July 6th, 2008 at 05:05 PM.

Mel and family, i am deeply sorry for you loss. May Joshua RIP with his brother Nicholas and look down on you all at this hard time.

I too cannot even begin to express my sorrow for you all. I will light a candle for both your beautiful angels tomorow.

Hugs to you, your DH and family at this time. Words fail me now, but you are all in my thoughts.

Mel, my heart broke when I learnt of sweet Joshua's passing. His time with you was far too short.

I will have a candle lit for Joshua tomorrow as you send your angel free to be with his big brother

Mel

I will never forget Josh, and his journey through your pregnancy and beyond onto his next journey. You have shown so much support and understanding for so many of us here. So many of us want to keep the sun shining as much as we can for you at this tremendously sad time, and over the coming months and beyond. Joshua has touched so many of us, he was and will remain a gorgeous baby, loved by so many.

You have been in my thoughts constantly, and will remain so tomorrow, as you farewell your little boy at 1.00pm. There are many special playmates that are looking after your Josh and will keep him safe and guide him.

Lee xoxo

Mel and DH - I pray for your family, that you have strength to het through this tragedy. While no words will make this better I hope you know that we are all here for you when you need us. May Nicholas and the other angels show Joshua the way.

Barbara

May Joshua live in your hearts forever and watch over you from above with his big brother Nicholas. Will be thinking of you and will say a prayer tomorrow for your beautiful little boy.

Mel and family, words can't convey the sadness I feel for you. Please know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers. I will be sending all my love your way tomorrow at 1pm. Please take care.

Mel and family - my heart has been breaking since i heard news of Joshua growing his angel wings. My thoughts will be with you tomorrow, and in the coming months

Fly free little Joshua - play in the clouds with your big brother - and may ou both watch over your family and fill them with peace and love

BG

Dear Mel and DH
    I don't know you I am only new to this site after the loss of my own son. I know words are so pathetically inadequate right now, but please know that we are all so sad for you and your family, and sending you MANY HUGS and LOTS OF LOVE right now and forever. From what I hear about you, you are a wonderful, wonderful person, I just don't know what to say....

Thinking of you
    Helen

Dear Mel and DH
    I'm so sorry precious little Joshua passed away. The pain of such a tragedy must be almost unbearable... if not sharply overwhelming. I pray you will have the strength and courage to face each day as it comes. And may you bring comfort to eachother, not because you necessarily have the capacity right now to comfort another, but because you have both shared in this piercing experience together. Please know that we care deeply...

I just wanted to add my little bit of love to this thread for Mel, Her DH and thier families...

I cannot even imagine what you are going through right now, i want to be able to say something truly amazing that can take away all the pain you are all feeling BUT i know nothing is going to do that so, i will leave this here, offer a huge hug and send alot of thoughts of love to you all, especially at 1pm tomorow. I will Light a candle for Josh...

R.I.P Little Josh...

All my love

Mel,

I wish I had something profound to say that could make this easier for you but all I can say is that I am so sorry for the loss of Joshua. You and your partner have been in my thoughts since I first read the news.

I will light a candle at 1pm tomorrow for Joshua. May you and your partner find the strength to get through this.

Danek

Dear Mel & DH,

I am very sorry for the recent loss of your son Josh. May he now RIP. I will be thinking of you tomorrow at 1pm. I hope you have a beautiful celebration remembering his life.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast