Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please remember Josh

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. There are no words that can help right now.

I'm so sorry to hear that your sweet Joshua's live was so fleeting here on earth. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I just can't imagine your grief and pain right now. I am just so deeply sorry to hear of your loss and will be thinking and for you tomorrow.

Mel, I am so sorry for your loss. Peace be with your beautiful Joshua.
    Thinking of you and your family.
    xx

I am deeply sorry for your loss Mel. It's just not fair. You and your DH deserve to be holding both Nicholas and Joshua in your arms now, not saying another goodbye.

I don't know you at all but I've thought of you everyday since I heard of Joshua's passing. May all of our support and well wishes and sadness ease yours.

Rest in peace little one. I am so sorry Mel and your family, i just dont know of any words....

I wish Joshua could have stayed with you, I'm so sorry.

Enchanted Guest

Sending you and your family all the in the world Mel.

I am so sorry Josh couldn't stay with you but I am sure he is watching over you with his big brother. May he fly peacefully

Mel and Family i am so sorry to hear of the loss of your precious son you are in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

For Dear Mel & DH,

My thoughts go out to you both right now - what an incomprehensible time you are both going though - I cannot even begin to imagine

My heart breaks for you both right now, and if only it were possible to take the weight of a few of your heartbreaks, tears and pain, please know that there are so many of us here that would help take the pain away xxx

My thoughts and prayers are with you both for tomorrow - and for every other day ahead, take care of each other and remember baby Joshua always xxxx

To my Dear Friend Mel...

I will be lighting my special candle tomorrow for your dear boy Joshua- i'm sorry i wont be there in person- but i send you many hugs... xoxox

Goodbye Joshua... Rest in Peace sweet boy xoxoxo

love Kat xoxox

Mel, I'm so sorry.

Mel, I have watched your journey through your darling Josh's pregnancy from afar. I was shocked and devastated to learn of his passing to join his brother.

I know there are no words, just know we are thinking of you and your DH at this terrible time. I too will light a candle for your baby tomorrow at 1. It seems he has touched many lives.

Take care of yourselves
    Last edited by water_lily80; July 6th, 2008 at 08:42 PM.

My thoughts and prayers are with Mel and her DH tomorrow as they say their sad goodbyes.

I just wanted to pass on my condolences for the passing of little Josh.
    I was in tears when I found out of his passing.

Will be thinking of you and your family at 1pm tomorrow.

Mel - I have sent a request through the Sydney girls to give you an extra hug from me. I am so sorry you and DH are faced with this journey again and that Joshua has joined Nicholas and our angels above. May you find strength and hope to help you through. Tomorrow will be so difficult (but you already know that) and so will the days and weeks to come. Your support here will be never ending

I will be sending you my love tomorrow at 1pm as a light a candle especially for Joshua xx

I am so very sorry your loss. There are no words. I too will be thinking of you tomorrow

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast