Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 8 weeks today (vent)

LOL thats the same with me! Though I don't really know if I concieved in dec or Jan so *shrugs* it was between Dec 29 and early Jan! Are you 21 too?

yeah i am 21 turn 22 in nov lol the ring thing says boy

*sigh* that chinese lunar calendar worked for all my other pregnancies,, and this time it ways it HAS to be a girl,,,,,as there are several months either side of the conception month,, and they are all girls. However,, we have had a 100% positive gender identification on this little one,, and it is another boy lol

You're a month older than me Noni My ring thing said girl I think I'll have to do it again though because I can't remember now. Are you going to get the NT scan done?
    Awww lol were you hoping for a girl Lil_Aussie?

lol last week i was leaning much more towards girl but as of yesterday i am like its a boy lol i deffinately wanna find out but i have a while to wait until i can lol

Yeah I wish I was far along to know now I'm so impatient when it comes to these things hehe
    Have you been having any strange dreams?

yeah i am getting the nt scan done but mostly because i wanna see the baby lol i will love my little baby no matter what!!!! i heard u have to have bloods taken with it lol my dr specifically did not tell me that and i am assuming that is because he knows i am terrified of them!!!!! so lol it may not be even be able to tell me anything if i refuse the bloods lol but like i said i am itching to see my little bubba again and make sure everything is fine

lol i just dream about food lol chocolate especially i guess that is weird

Yeah I am going to ask for a scan when I go back for my check-up in 2 weeks but don't think I'll get the NT scan but will have to talk to DP about it.
    I've been having a lot of nightmares about random things and I dreamt a couple of weeks ago that I had twins and then the other night I dreamt I had a boy but it was on an ultrasound machine lol very weird dreams.

Yeah, i was hopeing for a little girl, as i have 3 boys, but lost a little girl at 30 weeks,,, but it was not meant to be,, and i cant wait to see this little man!!
    Only have to wait till thursday next week for the caesar,, so not long now.
    And yes, you have to have bloods taken at the same time as the NT scan, as they need to data from that, along with the measurements to put into their computer program to determine your risk factors etc. I didnt have mine done, so the sonographer rushed off and got he forms and i had to have mine taken straight after the scan.
    Last edited by Lil_Aussie; February 8th, 2007 at 11:10 AM.

Not long to go at all Sorry to hear about your little girl. Good luck with the caesar

thx,,, strange to say that i cant wait for someone to zip me open and tinker with my insides while i am awake,,,,, but i cant wait lol

lol maybe i will just have the scan and say i will get the bloods done but not lol

lol yeah I think they'll notice that the bloods are missing when they calculate it hehe but you could always try and just tell them they must have misplaced them somewhere lol

the dr said i dnt have to have the bloods unless my odds of downs are high on the scan... also i am going to have a 4d scan so pretty exciting hopefully baby will co - operate and we will see if its a boy or a girl

Hi Noni - you can have the NT scan without the bloods, but you get a more accurate risk factor calculation when the blood figures are included. Perhaps you could get them to do all the blood tests (incl this one) you need for a bit all in one hit, tell the pathology ppl you are a difficult bleeder and they will bring their best person out.

HTH!

lol thats a good idea lol its actually true though hence the fear if blood tests ppl don't listen when i say they wont get it from the right... idiots i should know

Good luck with the scan hopefully you find out which gender bub is Where are you getting your scan done? Just at nsw x-ray or somewhere else?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast