Thread: Belly at nine weeks?

Default Belly at nine weeks?

Hi all,
    this is my second baby, im currently nine weeks pregnant and It looks as though ive 'popped' already. Just wondering if any other second, third... time mums have noticed the same thing?

Thanks Simone

RobynG Guest

I popped earlier with my second too. By 12-15 weeks I felt huge already. Think it had something to do with never being the same again after my first baby. Also the muscles are not as strong. Congrats on your pregnancy. Hope it goes well.

Nah Simone, your just fat hun

You have to remember that it wasn't really that long ago that you had a baby in that belly. Your muscles aren't what they used to be hun, nor have they had a proper chance at getting back to normal.

And remember how fast I showed with Abbey...... Was the same with Tehya and Noah too.

Lol was hoping to be able to suck it in for a while longer, so i can fit into my normal clothes. Oh well

Thanks Robyn for your well wishes

Simone

Hey, what about me LOL, its ok hun. It will be cold soon enough and you can wear big jumpers.

I was in maternity pants by 10 weeks with my second

I know you're asking about second third time mums but this is my first and I was in maternity pants from 9 weeks. Currently bordering 14 but you should see my pics at 12 week - talk about a whale

Default yup

Yup i had a belly pop out at 8 weeks.. i now look like i am 5 months.

Hi, babies 1,2,3 did'nt really show until 20 weeks, this one was into maternity clothes at around 8 weeks, look around 5 months pregnant now at nearly 14 weeks, think I am going to be huge(eeeeeeerrrrrrrrr) than ever before!!!! At least people know you are pregnant?????

Lol! I guess im going to be BIGGER this time. When i was 6months pregnant with my son i was pretty big, was always getting the "oh must be due soon". Haha cant wait for the comments with this one

Simone, something along the lines of "OMG look at her, she only looks 16 with 1 baby and pregnant again"

ooh so pleased to hear other people are showing earlier (specially some firsties). I'm pregnant with my first, but bloating massively (partly due to exacerbation of pre-existing digestive condition). At 8 weeks a taxi driver thought I was 6 months!!! Nothing fits me! Plus I've been on reduced activity for 5 weeks, so no chance to buy much new yet!

Looking forward to when I'm "supposed" to be showing lol!