Thread: Cramps

Default Cramps

Morning All,

I am currently 4 weeks and 6 days preg.

I have been getting AF type cramps on and off durring the last few days - but they have been getting less and less freaqent as the days go on. I have been getting like a muscular pulling pain in my left side for the past little while too simular to a stich... is that something I should be worried about??
    Oh and a bit of back pain very simular to when you have AF.. Get a tab worse when I get a bit gassy or have to go to the loo for number 2..

Thanks
    Kate

Last edited by Jakabella; February 14th, 2008 at 07:08 AM. Reason: forgot somthing!

Kate, sounds pretty normal to me hun. I think it would be your uterus stretching to accomodate your growing foetus I'm sure it's nothing to worry about... lots of women get cramps in early pregnancy. If it concerns you, i'd see your Dr though for sure... so you feel at ease.
    Congrats again hun

Thanks Ren!

My mond is running wild with what ifs... I know that its not painfull and it has not been as frequent for the last few days so Im guessing it not ectopic or anything (at leaste I hope!!) My doc said it was normal unless the pain got really bad - which It hasnt and there is no bleeding so im guessing its fine.
    Just all this new stuff tends to stress me out! And I have ALWAYS been a worry wart!!
    Thanks again!

I'm a worry wart to, by nature I'll be just like you one day....

Try not to worry so much, I also had very bad pain around 4 weeks 5 days, where I thought it was all over, I saw my OB who said unless you have some bleeding don't worry it could just be a cyst on the ovaries (which confirmed later was). Don't worry about eptopic either as your too early in for that (confirmed that too)

Wishing you the best of luck

I've been going through a similar thing myself I am 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant and have been having mild cramps on and off since AF was due last Saturday, I've done 4 hpt all pos. On Sun evening I had a mild but annoying pain in my right shoulder, then again on Mon evening and yesterday it was so bad felt like I was being stabbed mainly when I breathe. I feel ok today but can't relax my mind is racing so I am heading to the dr's at 12.30pm today. I haven't had any bleeding either.

I hope your symptoms (cramps) go away soon I keep thinking af is still coming with mine

Cramps without bleeding are usually fine. I had some cramping earlier on and all has progressed nicely. Try not to stress.

Hey Kafer,

I also had similar through this pregnancy and still do!, If you are worried then go see your GP but to me sounds pretty normal. Congrats wishing you a happy an dhealthy pregnancy.

Nae x