Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diarrhoea??? sorry TMI!

Default Diarrhoea??? sorry TMI!

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has suffered form diarrhoea in early pregnancy and that it is a normal thing?

Im currently 6 weeks, 5days pregnant and for 2 days now have had just water bowel movements, i don't have any cramps really, more of a windy feeling just before i need to go and i don't really feel sick but every time i eat something you can bet that one hour later im heading for the loo.

Just wanted to see if it were a common complaint or weather i should be taking a visit to my doc!!!

Thanks

Hello Hello! I am the queen of diarrhoea at the moment!

My Doc said its normal. Diarrhoea is some womens way of morning sickness. I am yet to vomit, but have had diarrhoea a lot.

Thank goodness you don't have the cramps, but I certainly do!!

If its really bothering you, the best thing you can take is charcoal tablets from the chemist. They are marketed as "flatulence help tablets" but believe me, they will bulk your stools.

Hope it disappears real soon for us both!

Fire Fly Guest

Gee, im really confused now. I thought i may have been pg couple of weeks ago because i had cramping, feeling yuk, headaches, af feelings really. Took two tests one of each week and came up neg. But now i am still getting cramping and i how have the runs sorry for tmi. Reading your symptons girls makes me think that maybe i should test again. I still feel icky every now and then but maybe its just a tummy bug.

What do you think???

Fire Fly Guest

I need to have a vent now. Damn Damn Damn, i went past a chemist today but stopped myself from getting a test because FionaJill calls me a testing natzi, lol. Damn.

Do the test! We were only trying for 3 months (thankfully) and everytime, I did about 4 tests, days before my preiod was due. I was really contributing to the profits of the companies who make those damn tests! I just couldn't wait until I missed a period to test!!

Jo xx

P.S - good luck!!

Fire Fly Guest

Yeah think i will, this will be my last one till af decides to finally show her head. I think whats also frustrating is i know what its like to be pg and have no symptoms. Its like that for so long so i could be missing the signs easily, if that makes sense.

Firefly, I soooo know what u mean by testing addict. I keep those compnaies in buisness and we aren't even TTC! I have a knack for falling pg when on the pill so I am always double checking. Well got a FAINT faint +ve yesterday morning (af is overdue) but since then have only had -ves so don't know what to think. I have had BAAAD heartburn and I had spotting two weeks ago (which Dr and I put down to breakthru bleeding from minipill) and aching boobs. But Nadda. I'm trying not to use all my tests, but it sooooo hard. I know I have to wait longer as I'm one of those who doesn't get BFP HPTS untill I am almost half way thru 1st trimester! So don't know what to think and so sick of worrying about it all.... I wish I could just chill out and wait to see if Af turns up late or not and then worry, but I have only just started a new job and so I neeeeed to know *L*. Someone stop me going insane?

Katkins, you are not alone with testing. I was testing a week before AF was due and I even tested a day before AF was due and all negative. The month I got my I didnt test until the day AF was due and got a faint + until a week later, when the test was darker than the control line. So I know how you are feeling.

I say test otherwise you will be worrying more and more and you will test either way.

As for the diarrhoea, I have had it since week 5 and its awful.

Also, the only symptoms I had was a headache and sore bb before my faint +

Good luck and lots of

Fire Fly Guest

Katkins, take a deep breath..... hold it.... and relax. Lol. Feel better. You poor thing, i dont understand why you got a pos then a neg. That doesnt make any sense at all. Wonder if any one else has had the same. I know you can get a pos from one test and neg from another. Have you tried a different brand of test to see what result you get? I be inclined to go get bloods done anyway. Just explain you got a pos and want it comfirmed.
    Angel, im totally jelous that you had af to go off. I think thats the most frustrating part of all this for me. I know that once i have just one cycle that all i need to fall because i fall ever so easily. But obviously my body isnt ready to make another bub yet. Well i have to do another test first to back those words up but id say it will be neg.
    Your diarrhoea is weird though, ive all the signs of being pg but the HPT keep lying to me, lol. GGGGrrrrrr

The +ve I got yesterday was after doing a night shift, napping for an hr and a half when I got home and doing a POAS then. Even now it's still got the faint second line. Dh could even see it tho he said it's probably a false pos. Anyway, I POAS this morning when I woke up at 2am (mind you had been asleep for less than 2hrs at that stage damn bladder). That too was -ve. I know I need to go get a BT, but I don't feel like dragging my two babies up to Dr's esp cause it's looking like I am not pg. Also working last night (I do sleepovers most of the time), I'm soooo tired.... Anyone wanna babysit for me? Hehe

Fire Fly Guest

God you must be stuffed. Dont think i could do it. Lol and your going for a 3rd to. Are we totally mad or what
    Dont blame you with the doctor thing and dragging the kids along. You know your body better than anyone so youll know when the time is right. Take it easy though hey.

we aren't actually trying for number 3, I am on the minipill (drs say it's the only thing I can use as everything else has given me major problems) but I have been warned it's prob not anywhere near strong enough for me.....Dh and I def want more kids so if I am then we will deal with it and we will find a way to cope (were hoping to have a bit more of a gap between 2 and 3 as it's hard with two such young bubs). I have to stop stressing. What will be will be......

sophabulous Guest

Hell yes!! It's terrible... I still have it!

ok now its back with a vengeance!!!

Last nught i was in so much pain on the toilet at 12am, 2am, 4am and 5am

Fire Fly Guest

Wow Danni, thats what i was haveing, really bad cramps like ive got food poisoning. Hhhhmmmm i wonder. Should of bought test today hey.
    Everytime i walk past a chemist (like today) i think, why waste my money as it will prob be neg. Im thinking more and more that maybe i should walk in next time i pass one. Not sure when im going out again though. Damn it again.

I wonder if i am. Danni appart from the runs does your tummy feel kind of funny. Hard to explain, um. Like not quiet right. I cant explain. Really keen to know so dont keep me in suspense ok. LOL

i think you should test. My tummy has been feeling funny for 5 weeks straight now!

Fire Fly Guest

Wouldnt you think after already haveing two kids i know all about it. Proves that every pregnancy is different hey. (assuming i am that is)
    Ill get a test next time im out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast