Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dull period cramps & hpt question

Thats fantastic!! Wow its gone up heaps in 1 week!

i know, it must be a slow mover like his father LOL

Do doctors usually tell you what the levels are?
    Or do you have to ask?

I'd be interested to know mine. lol.
    I'm a nosey parker.

Yay Neti- thats great to hear!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Netti I'm so very happy for you!

mumstar Guest

Well done netti

Congratulations Netti,
    That is such wonderful news. i'm really,really happy for you. Wishing you a wonderfully happy and healthy pregnancy.

THANKS LADIES!!!!

TENNY- i asked for a quantitative bt too check my hcg levels were rising andthats what gives you the number. just ask your doctor if he has them it couldnt hurt, have a H&H pg

Hi Netti! I just found this thread. I was experiencing the same as you yesterday and Sunday with the dull AF cramps!! I just checked my estimated due date and I am 2 days behind you, so we must be going through very similar feelings at the moment. I also read something about the corpus luteum becoming a cyst - for everyone who is pregnant, and that can cause the pain in early pregnancy. it is nothing to worry about as long as there is no bleeding. Scary feeling though when you have just found out you are UTD!!

hey mt- wow maybe we will go on the same day- as long as its aug 9th my dads bday lol. strange i rekon wat happens to us pg women, its amazing!!

Congrats Netti, wishing you a H&H pregnancy

FloJo Guest

Default Help Me

Hi girls well I think I finally found the right thread because Im so confused! I had my bt on Monday(14 days after egg retrieval) and hcg level was 175, however i dont feel pregnant at all and i really feel like my AF is going to arrive any minute. I dont have sore boobs, im not sick or tired either, Im too scared to believe that it might be ok because after so many years of dissapointment I dont want to hope too much and then be crushed if it doesnt progress any more. Please does any one have any advice cause im going nuts !

mumstar Guest

FloJo - you probably wont feel pregnant until you see you little bubs on a u/s. Even if you get m/s tiredness (Some people dont at all). It often never feels reall until you see the scan. Easier said than done, buttry and chill and go with the flo. I completely understand after years of dissapointment. But enjoy the moment. Good luck.

FloJo - try and cheer up a little. If it makes you feel better, I will be 6 weeks today and really my only symptoms are AF type cramps, tiredness and that's pretty much it. I worry that something might happen as well as I don't feel anything. I certainly don't feel pregnant. I haven't gotten a BT so I have no idea what my HCG levels are. So I too am finding it very hard to try and get excited. I want to get excited but I don't want it to end in disappoinment. I guess the only thing to do is try and relax and not worry about it so much...easier said then done of course!!

FloJo Guest

Default Crossing Fingers

Well Ill get hcg result today for day 16 after ovulation, hopefully they have doubled since day 14 (175) will keep you posted. Have never prayed so hard in my life.

FloJo Guest

Hi again, well you wouldnt belive it they forgot to test my bloods right so they had to do it last night and now ill find out today hcg for day 16po. I was wondering if anyone could help me, last night and the night before i had really bad cramping, enough to wake me. I had to take panadol and curl up for a while till it past but AF not here either. Does anyone know what this might mean?

StaceY81 Guest

Hello flojo!! Im sooo excited for you!!

Flo Jo if you're worried you should go to your doc. I know it's an awful feeling waiting. Remember lots of people get cramps cause their uterus is moving. And I know a couple of girls who had NO symptoms except for the doc telliong them they were pregnant!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12