Thread: hairy

Default hairy

omg i am getting so hairy lol. my legs r growing super fast and my snail trail looks liek a man. is anyone elses hair growing really fast.

You just scared the hell out of me, I'm already hairy as (damn that little bit of Italian blood I have in me) and now I get to look forward to getting hairier. lol

~Belinda~ Guest

i noticed a bit of hair from belly button downwards early in pregnancy. my hair is quite fair and although it's noticeable when I look down at it, it hasn't grown that much during my pregnancy. it's pretty normal

When I was pregnant with ds I got alot of extra hair growth especially around my face (Iam blonde thankgoodness!) This happened a little later down the track not probably as early as you are but I read(what to expect when your expecting) that it is to do with you providing testosterone for a boy!
    Have to wait for the 20 week scan!

omg it seems that everythign that u do means girl or boy lol. with everything i am half girl half boy lol so maybe twins hehehehe.

Morning sassy,

I don't remember getting any hairier with any of my other pg's, i hope i don;t with this one either !!!!

~Belinda~ Guest

Sassy, well I had some increased hair from belly button downward and I'm having a girl so go figure!

I too have a little extra hair from belly button downwards and am also having a girl! It is normal for what we call "extra" hair growth, but a lot of the time it is because we don't "LOOSE" the hair that we normally would due to pregnancy and that makes it look like we have more hair growth. It will all return to normal after bubs comes out... or so they say!

Funnily enough, the hair that I already had (eg, on legs, arms, etc) is growing more slowly than before I was pregnant and I have started growing hair where I didn't have it before, on my belly and DH has just found a little bit on my back!! Aaaarrgghh!!
    The joys of pregnancy hey!

I was the bearded lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRGGGG....... now it just won't go away.... wax on, wax off.

I said to my DH one day when I was pg. "Are you going to shave your beard before we go out?" His answer?? "Only if you do!"

I cried for ages after that (mostly put on to make him feel bad for saying it. Hee, hee - evil witchy woman).

I had heaps of hair on my belly, but while my belly was bulging I could live with it. After bubs was born I looked at my tummy and went oh my I'm so hairy!!!

I was lucky it has gone. If you can try not to remove it, 'cause it's more likley to rectify it's self hormonally if you don't.