Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!
1,248
Thanks Lucy & Kerrie!
Have not been able to catch up with either of you much lately!!!! Good to see/chat to you! LOL
Kerrie- I don't know how you are doing it hun - I would be absolutely exhausted if I was still breastfeeding as well!
Lucy - you truly are a supermum hun! I will definately be taking all of your advice onboard and giving it a whirl! I am trying to tell myself that I just need to be positive about this pregnancy from the start and am making a pact with myself to make sure that I am positive! LOL
We have had Campbell in hospital with his 2nd lot of surgery this week, and I have found that to be really really draining. I think I expected him to bounce back pretty quickly like last time, but he had more involved surgery this time and is clearly in alot more pain. I have had absolute monster headaches all of this week and am getting quite dizzy and it is unsettling me as well. The sleepless nights are really taking a toll as well. Neither of them successfully sleep through the night - and I must admit that I am now worried about having to deal with a hungry crying baby as well is freakin me out!
Thanks for letting me have a whinge girls, it makes me feel like I am not alone completely.
Bookmarks