Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this how my life will be?

jordic you are playin my song lol i am exactly the same lol sitting on the couch watching myself grow lol.. can't work coz of dizzyness and fainting problems and have been feeling really crappy and doing nothing lol hopefully for us the second trimester will bring some relief!!!

cassie82 Guest

Being this is my first pregancy (& unfortunately, i'm going it alone) i don't really know what to expect.. I don't drink tap water and was informed by friends that i need flouride.. How can i go about this without eating a tube of toothpaste.? My other concern is I don't like red meat.. I know it's important, but surely there is an alternative.. My doctor reccommended elivit, but is that the best solution.?

Hey, yeah I remember that feeling well. Hope you hit the magic mark soon and feel much better.

I remember watching TV and thinking "Okay, in just a sec I'm going to get up off this couch and do something". Never happened.

I used to accompany DH on the weekly shopping trip to Safeway and spend the whole time, draped listlessly over the trolley, praying I wouldn't spew near the deli.

I also became obsessed with a "smell" in the flat. I didn't know what it was or from whence it came but I was determined to ferret it out. Never did find what it was ...

Edited to add: Cassie, I haven't heard about fluoride being necessary but yes, Elevit is a fantastic source of iron. Also get into baked beans, miso soup etc. A nutritionist or naturopath might be able to help with a food plan for you. Probably a good idea.

lol smells!!!!! i sware everywhere i go there is a bad smell that i need to find and destroy!!!!!!! seems i never find it though and end up looking craxy!!!

Thanks Noni, I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12