Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: nausea and food?

Thanks heaps everyone! I have plenty of things to try now!!

I started off like you, and found that forcing myself to eat did help. Just eat only what you feel like, don't try stuff that doesn't appeal you'll only feel worse. I have found that the Blackmores Morning Sickness formula (ginger and B6) helps to take the edge off, but you have to remember to keep taking it.

From about 8-9 weeks I have been getting worse and worse. I am now 13w5d and still no change! I now find that NOTHING at all appeals to me, and I vomit after two of my three meals a day. Very depressing for someone who normally loves her food! I have been determined to keep going without taking any drugs, but will reassess this when I see my Ob in 9 days.

Like someone else said, the only normal thing is that nothing is normal!!! Just do, and eat, whatever makes you feel better. Don't stress too much about what the right thing is

angelique Guest

I had to get my husband out of bed to fix me brekkie as I could not even stomach going near the kitchen. I ate lots of burger rings in the morning, jelly beans, Nice biscuits and lots and lots of ice cold water!!! I know, it is discusting but when u are feeling that sick and you want to puke all the time you will eat anything hey!! Just eat small meals of what you want and don't worry about it. Your appetite will come back soon enough.

JamieR Guest

I heard ginger cookies and ginger ale help reduce the symptoms. Hope it works for you too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12