Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: NT u/s Gave High Risk

Thinking of you today hun.

My thoughts have been with you today. I hope you are at home, feeling comfortable and resting. I know the wait now begins but we are all here to ease the wait just a little...

Thankyou all so much, you are all so very sweet and caring.

Well the CVS has been done, they at first were trying to go thru the abdomen with a needle, but after several attempts from the Dr trying to intravert, or something like that my uterus it was doing the opposite thing to what he wanted. Trust me to be a difficult patient. Anyway he declared that it was just too dangerous to do the procedure that way as my bowel was in the way, so ended up with the internal CVS. He was a really sweet Dr, and had the others in the room trying to distract me. Hear me say trying..... Well anyway he had taken what he said as enough sample for both the the quick result and the full result (culture). They said the quick result was far more accurate than what the FSH result was so that is what they requested. He said he could have taken more sample but due to my high risk of miscarrage, he didn't want to aggrivate it any further.

So now I am at home resting, and in slight pain, I think mostly from when he was pressing the probe down but still have some cramping from where the procedure was done. Anyway now to pray that all will be well with my Baby.

The quick result should be back on Friday, so they have booked an appointment for Friday at 11am for me. Yet they still wait for the full result, which will take around 2weeks. This is going to be an agonising wait, yet I am trying to feel confident that bub's is ok. Have a possible m/c chance within 10days. So praying that if all goes well with bub, I don't m/c. They have advised that they will let me know what the gender of my baby is, as they check all of that anyway.

Thanks again for all the goodluck vibes and well wishes, support and love. I dont know where I would be if I didn't have you girls here. Lots of hugs.

Aw hun, you are not a difficult or trying patient, you just want what is best for your bubby. Make sure you rest up as much as you possibly can over the next 10 days, even if you start feeling well, and I will be praying for you when you have your appointment and results on Friday and in 2 weeks time. Stay strong lil bubby.

HUGE :hugs: to you Cheryl! I that everything will be fine with the baby. Take good Care of yourself and I hope the cramps go very soon.

Thanks so much Tanstar and Nadine, I am trying to make good use of all the prayers. I just hope someone upstairs hears them. Thankyou both again.

Just wanted to add, that after the procedure was done and everyone except the Dr had left the room, he said to me comeon, we will let you see the baby again. He showed me bub's and as I went and fixed myself up and came back he handed me another pic of him/her. So that was really nice.

Cheryl, oh I'm glad today is over. You were so strong, for the two of you. You should be ever so proud of yourself. What a great mummy you are!!

I'll be sending you all my positive thoughts that I have, fingers and toes crossed that everything is fine.

I know it will be hard, but I hope you can rest up, and try not to worry about things. Take care.

Cheryl im praying so much that everything is ok Xx

Cheryl, I hope that Friday brings nothing but good news for you and your family. Rest up well and enjoy all these hugs, well wishes and positive thoughts from your many cyber sisters on BB!
    Lots of love x x x
    PS that doctor today sounds like such a sweetheart.

MM - Thankyou for thinking I am a great mum, I dont know if I will feel that way tho if the worst comes to worse. I am relaxing right now, thankyou for crossing everything, I appreciate it. Hugs

Lindsay - Thankyou sweet, I am taking all of these prayers in. Thanks again.

Kerry - Thankyou hun, the Dr was really good, so kind and gentle well as gentle as he could be. He was always worried that he was pressing to hard, or I was in pain. He was really good. I honestly felt like I was in the best hands. I am so overwhelm ed with all the caring and hugs, support, love that it brings teears to my eyes everytime I log on. I am trying to remain positive and have faith all will work out. Hugs

Angel - Ohh hun, I felt you there, as well as everyone else. I think that is what help me get thru today. I felt so nervous but it was a strange feeling, I felt comfortable too. Funny especially knowing that strange men are peering at my personals. Was so glad it was over tho.... Hugs

Oh Im so sorry you are going through this! You are so strong though, and I bet bubs is too.

Im praying for you and bubby, and my thoughts are with you.

Skye - Thankyou for your thoughts hun. Not sure on really how strong I am, I guess I need to be the best way I know how. (With great difficulty) Yet I am feeling confident today, not really sure on how long it will last tho. Thanks again sweety. Hugs

O cheryl, how have I missed this!!!! My love support and best wishes that you leap over this hurdle with flying colours...you have tackled everything else that has come your way, this is just another that you will...we will be holding your hand ALL the way....hugs and love to you at this time...rest as much as possibleXXXXXXXXX

Cheryl - thinking of you, it's a really difficult wait........ so good you had a sensitive and understanding doctor. Just remember to breathe until Friday, and try not to think the worst. Take it easy, and surround yourself with good things. All the very best for your appointment on Friday.

Lee x

Chelle - Thankyou hun, I am trying to rest, yet I have bookwork that needs to be done and it is calling out my name louder and louder. Especially with BAS needing to be done for next week. Just feeling like I cant be bothered, like no energy to think. Ohh well. Sorry you had to come in and see this.....
    How are you going. Any news?

Lee- Thankyou too sweety, the Dr was really good. I am trying to breathe... Yet I believe tomorrow I am going to be a nervous wreck waiting to be seen. Just hope they will give some good news to hang onto for the next few weeks. Thanks again Hugs.

Cheryl,

I am thinking of you and your family at this very trying, stressful emotional period of your lives. I cross my fingers, and toes that your results will come back with positive outcomes!

Regardless of the outcome, you love this baby, and this baby loves you.

And we all love you too.

All my prayers are going to you for good results tomorrow.

Love & Hugs

Thinking of you Cheryl. Hope the wait isn't too hard. I'm sure your little bubba will be fine, you are due for some good news!!

Kell - Thankyou hun, you just brought tears to my eyes. In a way I am trying so hard to be strong in front of DH, I just dont know how much longer I can keep it up. I just pray that I do get some good news tomorrow so I can start trying to relax. I am just feeling so drained. I hope you are doing well with your pg. Do you know what you are having?

SJ - Thankyou as well hun, I really feel emotionally drained, I just have to keep clinging onto that chance that all is well. I so hope I do get some encouraging and reassuring news tomorrow.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast