Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OMG Cravings, what are yours?????

Yummmm Yummmm Trace!!

I have been craving hot chips and gravy too and like you Fletch, anything potato!!(Esp. Smiths crisps!!)

Also cooked tuna sushi hand rolls, donuts, tuna on toast and lots of spicy things like curries and stuff!! Trace, I need to come and live with you for a while!LOL!!

I think thats true Fletch... I craved potato scallops with James and Potato gems with Noah.

Today, I have had the hugest craving for the crusts of the stuffed crust pizzas from Pizza Hut!!!

I can't get enough of the sweet stuff!!!!! DONUTS - yummmmmm!!!!!!! Anything sweet really.....my poor teeth and thighs - hehehehe. I was the same last pregnancy and i had a girl. Due to an amnio i also know this time round that i'm having a girl....but i knew beforehand because of the sweet craving. What's that saying "sugar and spice and all things nice - that's what little girls are made of"....true in my case

Debbie Lee Guest

I can't get enough of lamb at the moment... but it has to be cooked nicely (not chewy). Roast lamb, lamb tenderloins... had greek lamb souvlaki tonight for dinner. YUM!

Kettle chips... just the plain ones.

Umm.... oh mashed potato with lots of salt! Yummy!

Oh and Big Macs... loving the odd trip to Macca's for my Big Mac fix (only twice so far! LOL).
    Last edited by Debbie Lee; January 22nd, 2007 at 08:19 AM.

Well my cravings of late have been Slushies from Maccas....
    in the beginning it was fruit, and sweet stuff,,,, alot of chocolate! and im not having a girl.......

Twisties!

Wow, I've had quite a few cravings, but now, thanks ladies, I'm craving a whole lot more. After thinking about it I think my biggest craving is potato, so another tick for the boy's side for me. I love crisps, and ohh mash sounds really good, and scolloped potato sound fantastic, ohh and roast potatoes, and chips and gravy, well lets just say I've had a few of those over the last couple of months.

But I have craved sweet stuff too. Including chocolate, yogo, ice cream, the other day all I wanted was cake....

Still not sure if I can count the potato as a craving when I always have to have some form of potato even before pg, but what can I say I'm irish, and so is DH so we could be growing a potato lover.

My best potato tip, as a true conesuier, screw the extra cost and buy desiree potaoes, they are devine and so full of flavour.

I am not sure what's going on yesterday on the way to work I stopped at a Bakery & grabbed a piping hot curried vegetable pastie OMG delish!!!
    Tonight I had curried lamb for dinner!!!
    I am loving curries!!!

But also craving nacho's!!!

FOOD IN GENERAL REALLY!!!!!!?????

clare076 Guest

Gosh you guys are having some really yummy cravings! So far the only thing I have craved is weet bix, and I think thats because its the only thing not making me sick.
    I crave potato chips too, but I dont think that's a pregnancy thing, I was addicted beforehand.

fishy fishy Guest

You guys are lucky. I seem to be allergic to nearly everything i crave

I have been craving 2 minute noodles, i have found one brand i am not allergic to. YAY.
    I have also been craving Chocolate milk but I am allergic to milk and chocolate .
    I also seem to love carrots. I ate 2 kgs the other day. YUM.

lol what if u crave potatoes and sweets???? what do u think boy or girl?

Default Cravings..

Ham & Pineapple mini pizza's!!!
    Oranges......
    Cheese!!
    Spaghetti bolognese...
    Oh and POTATOES......whether it be potato chips, mash, baked, i'll eat em!

ooooooooooooo yyuummmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

I am not pregnant but geeeeeee my mouth is wattering right now!!! hehehe

I had the most BORING craving in the whole world!!!

....................... BAKED BEANS!!!!! :P

Its funny what our brain tells our body that we want... or visa versa

Food in general at the moment but mostly curried food!!!!????

Hi guys, I have to agree with the potatoes! Charcoal chicken ones with heaps of chiken salt. Not the most nutrious thing I know! I'm actually loving nectarines too - I think they're not too sweet but enough to take away yucky feeling. An orange juice - Orginal Juice company of course!

Ohh, Seems like Potatoe is a favourite.

But I have to say although I want it and lots, I don't know if it's a craving or just me, because I've pretty much been adicted for life.

However now I'm really craving, and your all going to kill me, Easter Eggs. I love them at the best of time, but this week I've been thinking I could down a box of roses or maybe a dairy milk assortment too. MMM,

And then there is yogo, and I think I'm turning back into a chocolate fiend. I went off it for a year or two.

Ohh and cake, chocolate, banana, apple tea cake, sponge cake, dohnuts!

But I'm trying to be good and eat my vegies first.

Latest cravings: Gloria Jeans iced chocolates with cream and caramel with a toasted piece of banana bread with butter! I've been there 4 times already this week. Even the manager commented "well at least you have an excuse!"

OH sooooooooooo good!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast