Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sign of a multiple pregnancy????

FionaJill-There are twins somewhere but so far away that I dont think it counts IYKWIM.

Trini246-I dont think they can rule out twins until your 12 week scan as sometimes they can be hidden at earlier scans. It has been known that some people have only found out at birth that they were expecting more than one, but with technology these days it is highly unlikely although not impossible.

I am still feeling horrendously ill and am really tired but cant sleep.

Love

Wow Helen.p you must have great intuition to have picked up that you are having twins. I went to the doc today for him to confirm my pg even though i knew weeks ago that i was because of the m/s. With my 1st pg i didnt start feeling sick until about 7 wks but this time around it started at about 3.5wks. I too am also suffering from some pains and cramping but can't get in for an u/s for 2 weeks. We have a high incidence of twins in our family, my older brother has twin boys, my younger sister was a twin (mum lost one at 12wks) and 3 of my aunties all lost twins. So i'm thinking maybe there are 2 little bubs in my belly but we will have to wait and see. All the best and i hope your m/s eases soon.

Oh wow - I had a bit of a giggle when I found out you were asking about yourself - too cute, and you pulled it off so well! What attracted me to the post was that my belly is looking big already and I have always wished for twins... but none in my family so the odds are pretty low!

Congratulations on two bundles and I hope they both stick nice and strong! Any updates? I hope everything is going well for you and the ms is easing a little.

Unfortunately we have lost one of them, but one is still hanging in there.

Love

So sorry to hear one has left you!

Sending you lots of good wishes and lots of for your other little bubble!

Default Congrats

That is super exciting!!! Wow great!!!

you had a mc wiht multiples before??

Congratulations on your pregnancy Helen! So sorry to hear that one of your little ones left you. Here's hoping the other little one hangs on tight! All the best!

Oh so sorry to hear that Helen. Sendin glots of sticky vibes that things only continue to look up from here on.

Default So sorry

Helen.. this same thing happened to me.. I was pregnant with twins.. then lost one... The other is still hanging on!!

Best luck to you!

I'm so sorry to hear that you have lost one of your precious bundles. Here's hoping that the other one continues to thrive and the rest of your pregnancy runs smoothly. Sending you big

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12