Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So nervous....

Congratulations Tan

Great to hear that all went well Tanstar!!! At least you know forsure how many weeks you are and you dont have too many to go to get to 12. Isnt it just wonderful to hear that heartbeat!

Im going for my first scan tomorrow, and like you I am little worried about it but Im also looking forward seeing our baby. I'll be glad to also find out how many weeks I am - doctor says 11weeks.

What great news Tan!! 7.5 weeks is excellent!

SO NERVOUS AGAIN......

Now I have my NT scan next Wednesday and I can't stop thinking about it .....arrggghhhhhhhhh. I just want the the next week or two to be over so I can start to relax a bit, enjoy this pregnancy and get excited about this new bubba but I just can't until I pass that dreaded 13 week mark. I was the same with Izzy because I miscarried at 12 weeks 3 days with my angel - so my mental benchmark is 13 weeks.......

Bring on the next week and a half, please please please tick faster little ticker

Pregnancy after a loss sucks doesn't it. I had a 13w4 day "safe" zone, but then with Izzy I invented another stress that she would be born dangerously prem, so 32 weeks was then my safe zone, then born safe and sound was what I stressed about

Hang in there Tan - you made a beautiful, perfect, healthy princess last time and this little bub will be just as perfect. And if you find the way to make tickers go really fast, can you share please???

Hi gorgeous. Like Lulu said you gave birth to a beautiful healthy little girl and you will do it again but I know how hard it is to relax until you see that gorgeous little heart beat. Got everything crossed for next week and can't wait to hear all about your little gummy bear.

Hey Tan

Just wanted to pop in say all the best for Wednesday!! The worry is so hard isn't it, but I'm sure your little one is doing fantastically

Good luck tomorrow gorgeous. Can't wait to hear how gorgeous your new little one is.

Enchanted Guest

All the best for tomorrow hun! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Aw thanks everyone.... I just feel so sick - more so than just from morning sickness too... I don't know why I'm so nervous, maybe because I didn't have this scan with Iz I guess.
    Will definately let you all know how I go, thanks for the support!

Good Luck!! Will be checking in tomorrow to see how you went!!

Good luck with your scan tomorrow.

xx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12