Its funny how I can be happy one second, and then start to feel down over the littlest thing and then go to the crying moment.
Last week this person hit my car in carpark and then they just walked away, I had to rush due to doctors to have pap but I was so angry. When I got to doctor my 2 year old wanted to have big cry over nothing and by the time I got into the doctor's room - I just sat and cried. After that I was fine like nothing happened.
My husband has been getting my blunt replies and Ive been getting into the car just screaming at myself (this helped). I find that if i just let go of the feeling and go along with it, cry, scream, etc I feel better. Its all the hormones, hormones are blamed for EVERYTHING when your pregnant.
Bookmarks