Thanks girls, its good to know I'm not the only one - i think that was what I needed really. I also think I was just hormonal and had a few moments of sheer worry. I feel better today and I know I'm going to have to relax and enjoy being pregnant (m/s and all!).
JoJo, I know what you mean about wanting to fastforward it all. I was talking to mum and said how i just didn't feel pg, and she said that people expect things to change drastically immediately, but its more a slow development. I keep inspecting my boobs everyday coz thats the only thing thats changed so far!
Jamnik, I think its natural for mothers to worry and yep, we're now mothers in waiting so I think its part of the package like you said!
Jordie, yep, I'm going to make sure I keep doing the right thing by eating, and folic acid and stuff and then I'll have done everything I can do to ensure that I have a healhty and happy pregnancy.