Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Amniocentesis

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Glad that you have come to a decision that you both agree on Michelle. I hope the time passes quickly between the test and the results. I will be thinking of you for the next couple of weeks. Good luck with getting an earlier appointment too

Ok now all of you are going to think i am one big nut case but today after more talks with Paul and admitting my true feelings we are NOT going ahead with the amnio and I feel so much better for saying it. It's like this big black cloud has gone from over my head and i can now focus on the next 25 weeks or so. Just over 5 weeks to wait till my next scan which i am so looking foward too.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

No you're not a nut case at all. It's such a hard decision to make and I don't blame you at all for changing your minds. Glad to hear that with this decision you feel unclouded and happier

Michelle, you are by no means a nut case. You have made a decision that you are happy with and is right for you.
    Best of luck with your next scan and the rest of your pregnancy.
    Debbie

Michelle this is a huge decision to make, and taking your time & investigating your options is the best thing you can do. If you make a decision and suddenly feel much better, keep it! Well done. I'm so glad you have taken the time to think it through & decide what is best for you & your family, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks or would think that they would do in your situation.

Sal Guest

Good for you and your DH, Michelle, for reaching a decision that feels right for both of you. Enjoy your pg!

Michelle, I'm glad that decision is now behind you and you can relax and enjoy the rest of the pg.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123