Best of luck arwenreborn. Definitely speak to your Dr, just for peace of mind. It is so stressful when you have any bleeding. I'm glad you have taken the day off, just rest and look after yourself.
Best of luck arwenreborn. Definitely speak to your Dr, just for peace of mind. It is so stressful when you have any bleeding. I'm glad you have taken the day off, just rest and look after yourself.
Bad news.
Spent 6 hours at the hospital emergency ward, my HCG levels had risen so they sent me for a scan. The internal scan showed I had a gestational sac but no baby inside. My body is preparing itself for miscarriage any day now. It's just a waiting game.
We're going to get the miscarriage over and done with, then have a normal period, then try again.
It's been an exhausting day but I'm relieved that we finally found out after a week of waiting.
Thanks for all the crossed fingers, I guess it just wasn't meant to be. Still pretty devastated but we're only young and will be able to try another day.
I'm sorry things didn't work out the way you were hoping, arewereborn.
Hopefully things will work out better for you next time.
Bookmarks