thread: Bleeding During Pregnancy - Women's Stories Of Bleeding In Pregnancy #3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Jul 2009
    1

    Am I pregnant?

    Hi, I'm Angel.
    I had my last regular period with cramping and everything starting on March 20.
    On April 1 I had sex with my boyfriend. (We actually broke up the next day.)
    Soon after, I started having pregnancy symptoms.
    I was nauseous, sometimes to the point of not wanting to eat anything. Tired all the time, sore boobs, I went up a cup size,I was peeing every hour, I was ravenously hungry, I was constipated, I had heartburn, and I was two weeks late.
    On April 24th, I took two pregnancy tests. One came out positive, and I was too excited to check the other one. When I checked it a couple hours later, it had a postitive, and I know results after a certain point are unreliable.
    Anyway, a couple hours later, I started bleeding, period like bleeding. The only difference is it was light, and I had no cramps (I usually have cramps.) It lasted only two days.
    That Monday, I went to the obgyn. I took a urine test there, and it came out negative. Now the thing is, to get the positive on the other test, I had to use the first mornings urine and wait a couple of minutes. The test at the doctors was like the 5th time I had gone that morning, and I hadn't thought about it and went before I left, so I wasn't able to pee much. (Sorry if tmi). The nurse also only waited a minute to check it.

    Anyways, after that, I was too scared to ask for a blood test.
    I've bled every month since that. It's period like bleeding, except it's lighter, shorter, and I have had NO cramps whatosever, which is weird for me.

    At what would of been about 12 weeks, most of the symptoms went away, except I'm still hungry, and tired.

    I again had sex with my ex around May 24.

    Lately, I've been nauseous again. I've been incredibly tired. And today, I was seriously going to the bathroom every hour. I've been very hungry again. I've been incredibly moody.

    I've been gaining weight, and I've been bloated. I'm overweight as it is, but I swear my belly has been swelling up.

    I'm going to take another pregnancy test tomorrow, but I was just wondering, what do you think the chance I'm pregnant is? Do you have your own personal stories to share?

    Thanks,
    Angel

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Apr 2009
    qld
    708

    Hi, I'm Angel.
    I had my last regular period with cramping and everything starting on March 20.
    On April 1 I had sex with my boyfriend. (We actually broke up the next day.)
    Soon after, I started having pregnancy symptoms.
    I was nauseous, sometimes to the point of not wanting to eat anything. Tired all the time, sore boobs, I went up a cup size,I was peeing every hour, I was ravenously hungry, I was constipated, I had heartburn, and I was two weeks late.
    On April 24th, I took two pregnancy tests. One came out positive, and I was too excited to check the other one. When I checked it a couple hours later, it had a postitive, and I know results after a certain point are unreliable.
    Anyway, a couple hours later, I started bleeding, period like bleeding. The only difference is it was light, and I had no cramps (I usually have cramps.) It lasted only two days.
    That Monday, I went to the obgyn. I took a urine test there, and it came out negative. Now the thing is, to get the positive on the other test, I had to use the first mornings urine and wait a couple of minutes. The test at the doctors was like the 5th time I had gone that morning, and I hadn't thought about it and went before I left, so I wasn't able to pee much. (Sorry if tmi). The nurse also only waited a minute to check it.

    Anyways, after that, I was too scared to ask for a blood test.
    I've bled every month since that. It's period like bleeding, except it's lighter, shorter, and I have had NO cramps whatosever, which is weird for me.

    At what would of been about 12 weeks, most of the symptoms went away, except I'm still hungry, and tired.

    I again had sex with my ex around May 24.

    Lately, I've been nauseous again. I've been incredibly tired. And today, I was seriously going to the bathroom every hour. I've been very hungry again. I've been incredibly moody.

    I've been gaining weight, and I've been bloated. I'm overweight as it is, but I swear my belly has been swelling up.

    I'm going to take another pregnancy test tomorrow, but I was just wondering, what do you think the chance I'm pregnant is? Do you have your own personal stories to share?

    Thanks,
    Angel
    if you were to do a test now at any time of day you should still get a positive. I think the doctors is the only way to resolve this. or get some more home tests. But i do reccomend you see your gp or ob/gyn.

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Jun 2009
    3

    Thanks for your kind words ttcanxiety.

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Apr 2009
    qld
    708

    Thanks for your kind words ttcanxiety.
    i am also sorry for your sisters actions.

Similar Threads

  1. Metformin and pregnancy
    By Aranah in forum Pregnancy Forums
    : 11
    : January 12th, 2010, 02:42 PM
  2. Early Pregnancy and HcG Levels
    By Astrolady in forum OPK's, HPT's & Other Home Tests Discussion
    : 4
    : March 4th, 2009, 09:15 AM
  3. QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FOR PREGNANCY Funny
    By melly in forum Pregnancy Forums
    : 25
    : January 16th, 2009, 12:42 AM
  4. What does RLT actually DO?
    By Janie in forum Birth Forums
    : 6
    : March 20th, 2007, 09:24 PM
  5. Cochrane Review: Aerobics in Pregnancy
    By BellyBelly in forum Pregnancy Forums
    : 1
    : October 17th, 2006, 06:51 PM