thread: Bleeding During Pregnancy - Women's Stories Of Bleeding In Pregnancy #3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Feb 2010
    2

    Ok so here is my story my 1st preg went perfect no issues or bleeding ( besides pupps) a preg rash. So in Nov 09 I had a MC no symtoms except a weird left side pain.Close to my hip bone very sore to touch and sometimes sharp pain just in the left side i was worried about it being a tube preg and went to the ER they did blood work and a US the blood work came back fine but kinda on the low side i was about 6 weeks preg at the time. The US in the ER are not very good. They couldnt see a baby or heartbeat only a sac so they booked me for a US at the gyno office at the hospital the next day and more bloodwork. So the next day i went in and had a US done and bloodwork for hormone lvls.The hormone lvls went down from the day at the hospital so they said i had a expecting MC and about a week later I had very bad bleeding ( no cramps or pain ). So i went to the hospital and they did another US and had a full MC so they sent me home.

    Now I found out im preg again feb 2. Three days later after i found out i started having the same pain on the left hand side very tender and sharp pain. So i booked a apt with a Gyno and go in at this time i would ahve been around 5 weeks preg. She did a US and couldnt see anything anywhere and told me it might be to early or the preg might be somewhere else and if the pain got worse to go to the hospital. So a couple days after that one night i was laying in bed and the pain gt s bad i couldnt sleep so i went to the ER. They did a pelvic exam and blood test. The blood test showed my hormone lvl being rle high so they went ahead and did a bedside US. The US showed a baby and a heart beat this time. They told me everything looked fine and to go home. They next day when i woke up i was bleeding Just a lil on the TP i bearly noticed just a light pink. Later that day it became a dark red but still very light spots. So I called the hospital and they booked me with a gyno office for a better US. I went in and they did 2 US the abys was doing fine and the heartbeat was fine. And i started geting sick on my tummy so i figured my hormone lvls were stll going strong. And since i started bleeding the left side pain has stoped. The same pain i had with the MC and this one.stll bleeding a lil brown spoting now.( they said they sawblood next to the sac where they assume im bleeding from ) No one can tell me why iv had this pain on the left side that is so bad. And iv not heard anyone else having this. If anyone has any ideas? Or similer experince?

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Jan 2009
    Sydney
    9

    Bleeding and BFPs

    I have been reading through all your threads and i'm happy to find out that there still can be positives to bleeding in pregnancy. I would like to share my story too...

    I've been trying for two years to fall pregnant, at the start had a very early chemical pregnancy and have nothing since so hence my fearfullness of bleeding during pregnancy.

    Now I started bleeding when AF was due, so didn't think anything of it. It stopped about two days later, still didn't think anything of it. Started bleeding again 3 days later, for some reason decided to do a hpt (no symptoms or anything) and got a bfp to my surprise. I'm now about 6 and a half weeks, still bleeding (dark brown, occassionly some red streaks and very small bits/clots, sorry tmi), still getting bfps and still don't really have any symptoms. I have an appointment with my ob in 1 and half weeks...i'm hoping that everthing will be alright, however given my past experiences am not too positive.

    Will let you know how I go, and good luck to others who are experiencing similar problems.

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Jan 2009
    Carramar, Perth
    240

    I had sex this afternoon and when I went to the toilet after, there was some pale pink on the toilet paper. I know that this is completely normal because of increased blood flow in the vagina etc

    However.. about half an hour later I went and checked again, and the bleeding had become red and with a few small clots.

    I immediately freaked out of course. I rang the midwives at the labour ward after hours number, and she said to just lie down and rest and if I get bad cramping or it gets heavy to phone back.

    I laid down and slept for about 2 hours, and when I woke up there was still a bit dripping into the toilet, but when I wiped it was only kinda pale again, like it was watered down. And there's no extra on the pad, so it's not like it's flowing.


    I know that almost half of all women experience bleeding during early pregnancy and it's all fine, but still - I'm not feeling great about it all.


    Did anyone else have similar? I was fine with the pale pink on the toilet paper, but once I saw the clots and heavier blood I freaked.


    Please stay alive little baby

Similar Threads

  1. Metformin and pregnancy
    By Aranah in forum Pregnancy Forums
    : 11
    : January 12th, 2010, 02:42 PM
  2. Early Pregnancy and HcG Levels
    By Astrolady in forum OPK's, HPT's & Other Home Tests Discussion
    : 4
    : March 4th, 2009, 09:15 AM
  3. QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FOR PREGNANCY Funny
    By melly in forum Pregnancy Forums
    : 25
    : January 16th, 2009, 12:42 AM
  4. What does RLT actually DO?
    By Janie in forum Birth Forums
    : 6
    : March 20th, 2007, 09:24 PM
  5. Cochrane Review: Aerobics in Pregnancy
    By BellyBelly in forum Pregnancy Forums
    : 1
    : October 17th, 2006, 06:51 PM