Thread: Could I be pregnant??

Default Could I be pregnant??

Hi guys,

I haven't been around for a while but after trying for bubba #2 I have a question again.

I don't have sore nipples but it does feel good to take my bra off at the end of the day and just let them hang (sorry!!) but they aren't really sore as the first pregnancy - more achy. I have had the little niggles in the tummy again and I think I've had slight nausea in the car but nothing really major besides in the car. Very tired and sleepy. AF it not due until next Thursday so I can't really test yet and I don't want to annoy the doctor just for a blood test and feel embarrassed if it's negative and I've been making this all up. Niggles and achy BBs for about a week and a half and the car sickness started a week ago but I definitely had it on Saturday when I wasn't driving and funny enough on Sunday whilst watching DH 4WD adventure that he went on and cam-corded for me.

So I guess I'm asking can I have not sore nipples but achy BBs and be pregnant? Did anyone else have this?

Sorry I sound so vague - you think after having one you would know what the symptoms are!!

Thanks guys!!

Sounds like it could be a pg symptom to me! Do you know how many days DPO you are?
    Hope you get a BFP soon

yep you can just have sore achy BBs and be pregnant! for sure... or you can have NO symptoms and be pregnant too!!!

If AF isn't due til next thursday, a week away, then it sounds to me like you still have a few days to go until you can test!!!! sorry to say!!! GOOD LUCK!!!! Hope you get your !! i reckon you can start getting symptoms as early as 6dpo, well from my experience anyway.... so if you have ovulated just a few days ago, it is possible!!!!

ETA: i laughed when you said how you just wanna let your BBs hang haha how funny!

I'm not sure about DPO. I know I was meant to ovulate on the 15th but who actually knows. I'll stick out the next couple of days and see what happens but I'm pretty sure that it's happening now. I posted this before I got home last night and when I got home and got changed and took off that bra again - they were the achyest they've ever been and it was so good to let them 'hang'.

I'll keep you guys posted - hopefully it will be good news. Thanks for your help!!

Sounds just like what I had at 7 DPO. It makes that wait for testing day seem eternal doesn't it?? I ended up buying the most sensitive test I could find and got a REALLY faint BFP at 11 DPO.

Good luck - sounds very promising to me!

I got my bfp at 9dpo with lullaby 10miu, and 10dpo on the clearblue digital with afternoon urine, so if you are feeling it, maybe test in a few days?

good luck!

x

Bubseykel,

You sure can. I kept thinking AF was going to arrive as my BB's were painful and aching (like they do before AF arrives).

I also had a bad night of being sick which the dr put down as gastro, but my calcs I may have been about 3 weeks pregnant.

Good luck, hope you get your BFP

I just bought a Confirm brand and guess what - there was a faint line with my afternoon wee!!

I'm testing again tomorrow morning so we'll see how strong it is then but I'm 99% sure there's a line there!!

yep i got my fist BFP with confirm at 8 days past o

Good luck, maybe try a different brand tomorrow i had a darker positive line with first responce.