Thread: Don't feel pregnant

Default Don't feel pregnant

I'm 7 weeks pregnant with my second baby and don't feel pregnant at all. I do feel really tired all the time but nothing else. I'm also constantly worried I'm going to lose the baby. It took us nearly 12 months to conceive this one. Are these emotions normal????

I feel exactly the same! I think I'm more anxious about it this time too (I'm 5wks pg with #2)
    Hang in there darl, and if youre really worried ask ur Dr for some BT's to check ur hcg levels
    All the best for a H&H pg

I wasnt in the same situation as you, but i didnt feel pregnant until i had seen the U/Sound.
    I did weekly pee tests as i just didnt believe it as i was not sick, tired or anything else that usually goes along with pg.
    DH came out from the bathroom one day after finding a stash and questioned me about them, looking back now it was silly but i needed to keep checking that i was still pg as i didnt feel it.
    I completely sympathize!
    Try not to worry

Hi hun, I am feeling exactly the same way. I am 5wks 5days and the only thing I have atm is being tired. Not much else. I am having an u/s soon so hopefully that will put my mind at ease. I was abit worried that my levels didnt double in 3days since last friday and then I came across this little bit of info, so wasnt as worried.
    For HCG levels <1200 mIU/ml, the expected doubling time is 48-72 hours.

For HCG levels 1200 to 6000 mIU/ml, the expected doubling time is 72-96 hours.

For HCG levels >6000 mIU/ml, the expected doubling time is >96 hours.

Go get a BT so the Dr can check your HCG levels, or ask for an u/s. Then maybe you will feel more confident. Hang in there. Hugs

The only reason im starting to feel pregnant is im getting a tummy. And really i dont "feel" pregnant more can see i am. I never had any signs of pregnancy with DS or this one. And even when it comes to kicks.. ive only just started to feel tiny flutters now at 18.5 weeks. I felt kicks on the outside with DS at 16.5 weeks! Im only just starting to now not fit into my normal clothes. With DS i was also in maternity from 13 weeks. I did feel a bit more tired in the first trimester but that was it. I knows its really weird to know you are pregnant and everything is fine when you dont feel it.. but hun, it is also perfectly normal to not feel things and have a healthy bubs in there.

Best of luck and im sure everything is fine.

I didn't really feel all that pregnant until recently. Early on I felt tired but didn't get any m/s or feel dizzy, had mildly sore BBs for about 2 weeks then that symptom disappeared. If it wasn't for the bleeding gums and the stuffy nose (and the rising HCG levels) I don't reckon I would've believed I was.

Thanks for the replies. That has put my mind at ease for the moment. I might talk to the Dr about it this week when I go for DS#1's 18 month injections. All the best to everyone else who's preggers too.

20 weeks here and i dont feel pregnant.

I never had really bad symptoms, but I don't feel any different to what I normally would.

I think it's normal, some people I guess who have really bad m/s feel more pregnant. I think too it's also in your head, and mind games.

Congrats

x

I used to feel exactly the same with you when I was pregnant with my first two. Didn't think I was pregnant cause I wasn't experiencing any of the normal symptoms. I have to say I wish I could say the same for this pregnancy - I'm very tired and feeling sick most of the day!

Don't worry I'm sure you'll be fine. Whenever I used to tell people I was worried cause I didn't feel pregnant, they used to say I was just lucky. I bet you'll be just the same

Take care

I felt the same way when I was pg with my twins. But with my DD I was sick from the start all the way thought till the day I had her.

Me too. Didn't feel pregnant at all with DS until, gosh, very late into the pregnancy. Am I correct in thinking that those with very few pregnancy symptoms are a bit more likely to end up with boys?? I wonder.

Ooh I hope so!!! That would mean I might have a girl this time